|Place of Origin:||
Guangdong, China (Mainland)
|After-sales Service Provided:||
Engineers available to service machinery overseas
|Packaging Details:||according to customer demand|
|Delivery Detail:||0~60 days|
The most cost efficient and effective repair
For potholes, alligator cracks, shoulder and washout
More repairs with less labor
1. Safety Design
* With two strobe lights and an arrow board at the rear of the equipment, it increases jobsite visibilities and lends safety to the patching operation.
* Pressure safety valves fixed on air compressor, blower, emulsified asphalt tank and flushing tank to ensure a safer environment.
2. User-friendly: Due to adjustable boom, centralized control handle with spray radius scope of 5.5 meters greatly reduces the operator labor intensity.
3. Quality engine: Cummins diesel engine is employed to ensure high efficiency and low level of noise and air pollution.
4. Clog-proof system: Gravity feed with hopper vibration system along with venturi effect passes 10 cm rock through the aggregate pipe, eliminating the clogging troubles.
5. Unique pressure feedback system, effectively prevent aggregate pipeline clogging.
6. Compressed air driving aggregate transfer emulsion coating system, no mechanical or moving parts to break or wear and is easily accessible for cleaning and servicing of the slide gate and sub-systems.
7. Wide applications: Pothole, alligator crack, rut, and broken road shoulder on asphalt and concrete roads.
8. Fast repair: With 70 kg/minute material discharging speed, it only takes 5 minutes to patch a one-square-meter pothole, and repair over 200 potholes of different sizes in a working day.
9. Good result: It has been proven that 97% of the patched potholes can serve over 5 years.
10. Low maintenance: No more than 5 minutes is required to maintain the equipment with 1 liter of diesel to flush the emulsified asphalt hose and spray nozzle.
Emulsified Asphalt tank
Number of axles
Wheel tread (front / back)
Number of tyre
Cummins 4BT3.9-C80, 80 hp
PEDRO GIL 33.20
Safety valve pressure
Internal diameter Φ89mm, seamless, wear-resisting CR hose
Emulsified asphalt hose
Heat transfer oil hose
Internal diameter of pipe Φ89m perforated pipe
Suspension arm of ejection hose
Central control on emulsified asphalt delivery, engine speed, aggregate delivery, vibrator and horn.
3, operation with no fatigue
Recycle system of heat transfer oil
Ensure emulsified asphalt temperature 60±5°C
1. Clean the pothole with compressed air. 2. Apply a tack coat of emulsion.
3. Eject mixture of aggregate and emulsion. 4. Finish coat of dry aggregate and traffic flows.