SBS elastomeric modified asphalt waterproofing membrane is SBS ( styrene-butadiene-styrene ) thermoplastic elastomeric modified asphalt for dip coating material, with high grade polyester mat, glass fiber reinforced polyester felt as the tyre base, with fine sand, mineral aggregates, PE film, aluminum film as the cladding material, using special mechanical stirring, grinding the elastomeric modified asphalt waterproofing membrane.
1. Good water impermeability
2. Strong tensile strength, big elongation rate, Dimension stability on shrinkage deformation and strong ability to adapt cracking
3. Low temperature resistance performance is good. SBS was applied to the low temperature environmental building waterproof.
4. Puncture resistance, breaking resistance, tear resistance, corrosion resistance, and mildew and weathering resistance properties.
5. Convenient construction, hot melt construction of round operation, reliable joints.
1.Applicable to industrial and civil construction roofing, underground and other waterproof moisture-proof and bridges, car parks, swimming pools, tunnels and other building waterproof.
2. Modification asphalt waterproof membrane can be used for a particularly important civil construction and water has the special requirements of industrial building.
1. When storage and transport, different types, specifications of the products shall be separately to each other, should not be mixed. Storage temperature should not higher than 50 degree, stand up storage, a height of not more than two layer;
2. In the normal storage, transport conditions, storage period since the production date for a year.
Guangzhou Jingjin Building Materials Limited Company is located in Tianhe District, Guangzhou City. Our company is one of the earliest manufacturers and is engaged in the production and development of glass fiber in China. Our factory is located in Renqiu city of Hebei Province, which is the important glass fiber production base in the north of China. In our factory, there are more than 160 employees, among whom there are 8 technicians for inspection, 4 technicians for computer operation and ...