LDS interlocking sports floor
100% recyclable high density polypropylene
strong resilience, build once, use many, Non-fade interlocking sports flooring, Low maintain cost, waterproof, Eco-friendly, Anti-slip, No residual moisture or smell left inside
Load Capacity, kg
Coefficient of sliding friction
after 24 hours in 70°C high temperature, No bulging or distortion
after 24 hours in -40°C low temperature, then immediately do free drop test from 1 meter high, No fracture and damage
1. Continuous remove 10,000 times
2. Resilient surface for high impact sports
3. Extreme durability and consistent performance for life of court
4. Anti Slip Surface, Anti- bacterial
5. Easy to install (no adhesive required), Easy to maintenance
6. Easy access to base beneath
7. Special design for water drainage
8. Special manufacturing process reduces smell
basketball court, volleyball court, handball court, garage, tennis court, futsal sports court, etc
1. Installation is very easy. It can be installed directly over the concrete, asphalt or any other hard and flat surface. There are edgings for the finished courts. The worker should knock the connection slot by rubber hammer. If the floor cannot match your court, screws are need, and you should use the paper knife or circular saw to cut the tiles to make a perfect fit.
2. The construction ground must be kept clean, dry and without any crack.
3. The floors must be spread out and laid on the ground for more than 24 hours and the temperature at the scene mustn't be lower than 15°C. The floors are installed after reduction.