This is SHANXI ASCENT INDUSTRIAL CO.,LTD, Our company is specializing in manufacturing and exporting,
Casting,Formwork system of building or bridge,Electric power fittings Wire rope fittings, Chain fittings,
Marine hardware fittings, Our factory have supplied our brand "ASCENT" products to more than
40 countries and got the favor of our customers by high quality products and topping service. We always believe
that the customers' satisfaction is our greatest pleasure.
looking forward to our early cooperation!
2.Products details vehicle chassis
GALV / Color Painted
electric power fitting,Auto parts,Machinery accessories
To chart to sample production,OEM
Size or according to your request,sample
100PCS per Size
Capacity to produce
300T per month
packed in carton or gunny bag then on steel pallet
20-30days after you confirm the order
By sea, by air or DHL,UPS, Fedex
Qingdao, Shanghai, Tianjin
Free sample time
4. Our Service
1. Reply your enquiry within 24 working hours.
2. Experience staff answer all your question in fluent English.
3. Customized design is available. OEM and ODM are welcome.
4. Provide counter samples within 2-3 weeks according to your samples,drawing or design.
5. Samples are free of charge.
6. When you come to our office, we can pick up you at airport or hotel.
7. During the using our products, our customer service staff can answer any question about the
quality and technology.
5. Payment Terms
Usally the payment term we do is T/T 30% advanced, after recieved the copy of the documents and B/L the buyer pay the rest 70% of the total payment. After recived all the payment,we mail the original documents with B/L to the buyer.
We also accept D/P at sight and L/C at sight.
It does not mean that we do not accept any other payment terms. We can offer other payment terms based on your requirments after disscussed and agreed. So any inquires about payment terms are welcome to be disscussed with us.
It is important to note that different payment terms means different price!
1. Best Raw material
2. Good service
3. Competitive price
4. Fast delivery
5. High quality products
DON'T HESITATION ! PLEASE SEND YOUR INQUIRY TO US.
According to your requirement, we are ready to serve you at best quality and competitive price on every product. If you have some interests, please contact us at any time.
A Company You Can Trust:
Located in Shanxi Province, China, Shanxi Ascent Industrial Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer of Ductile iron manhole covers, DI pipe fittings, Polymer concrete channels, Disa line products, Counterweight etc.. We have 15 years of experience in castings and have a good reputation in this field. Our products have won praises from customers worldwide.
Quality and Safety:
We have implemented a strict and complete quality control system, which ensures that each ... View detail