bigpond 3G9WB 7.2Mbps HSUPA broadband network gateway with embedded module MC8790
support sim slot
4 lan ports
The bigpond 7.2 wireless broadband home network gateway connects to the telstra next G network. The device has a peak downlink speed of 7.2Mbps, typical downlink speeds are 550kbps to 3Mbps, bursting up to 6Mbps and typical uplink speeds of 300kbps-1Mbps, bursting to 1.3Mbps in most places in CBD, metro and other areas. The gateway aslo creates a newtwork around your home or office without the messy wires. So now everyone can be online at the same time from almost anywhere in a typical home or small office. This allows you to access the Telstra Next G network making it easy for you to watch movies and download music without the need for a fixed intert connection.
- conbines next G broadband service, WI-Fi and ethernet gateway in one device.
- tri-band HSUPA/HSDPA/UMTS(850/1900/2100 Mhz), quad-band EDGE/GSM(850/900/1800/1900 Mhz)
- Embedded multimode HSUPA/HSDPA/UMTS/EDGE/GPRS/GSM module
- UpnP CLI command interface
- WEP/WPA/WPA2 and 802.1x
- web-based management
- MAC address and IP filtering
- Supports VPN pass-through
- static route functions
10. integrated 802.11g AP(backward compatible with 802.11b)
11. DNS Proxy, DHCP server/Relay/client
13. configuration backup and testoration.
l Technical specifications:
WAN INTERFACE: HSPAx1
LAN INTERFACE: Ethernetx4
MAC address filtering, WEP, WPA, IEEE 802.1x
10, 25, 50, 100Mw@22MHz channel bandwidth output power level can be selected according to the environment.
IEEE 802.11g, backward compatible with 802.11b Encryption.