camisa+social+masculina+atacado+camisa china

FOB Price: US $5.2 - 8.2 / Piece Get Latest Price
Min.Order Quantity: 600 Piece/Pieces man shirt sample is availabe.
Supply Ability: 30000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Port: Shenzhen
Payment Terms: L/C,T/T
Add to My Favorites

Quick Details

Age Group:
Adults
Product Type:
Shirts
Gender:
Men
Supply Type:
OEM Service
Material:
100% Cotton
Fabric Type:
Dobby
Style:
Casual Shirts
Sleeve Style:
Long Sleeve
Pattern:
Plaids
Technics:
Yarn Dyed
Feature:
Anti-Pilling,Breathable,Eco-Friendly,Quick Dry
Season:
Spring
Place of Origin:
Guangdong China (Mainland)
Brand Name:
Heath Jin
Model Number:
CC13100#

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Detail: 1pc/polybag,120pcs/export carton,or According to Request
Delivery Detail: 25-40 days

Specifications

1.camisa+social+masculina+atacado+camisa china
2.MOQ:600pcs each color
3.All sizes
4.Enzyme wash

1.shirt manufacters for men

2.with two pocket in front

3.fashion design cuffs,fastener
4.Good quality and fast delievery.

BEST QUALITY , BEST SERVICE , FOR YOU

 

Welcome OEM , we can meet customer requirements design ,fabric ,size and colour.

 

 

NO.Itemshirt manufacters
1Fabric100 Cotton fabric but can be converted to  CVC, TC, Polyester, Bamboo, Silk
2

COLLAR

square collar, other collar like: lay-down collar,pointed collar, button-down collar,spread collar ,etc are possible.

3PackingAccording to Customers Requirements
4WorkmanshipAccording to Customers Requirements
5DesignCustomer design is acceptable
6ColorAccording to customer's requirements, Mixed Color
7Size

S, M, L, XL,XXL ( can do as required)

8Delivery time3-5 days to prepare the sample. the sample is free,you just pay the freight fee.
Production lead time: 25-45 days after order confirmed or sample approved

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Our advantages:

1. We are a professional jeans manufacture

2. We supply all kinds of jeans to our customers

3. Our service

  a. OEM/ODM is welcomed

  b. 500MOQ or as customer requirement 

  c. Fabric, technics,size, label and package is up to customer preference

  d. Best quality, reasonable and considerate before and after sale service

4. Win-win situation is what we pursuit.Superior and integrity are what we insist

5. If you have any question about our products or our company, please feel free to contact us.

 

 

Payment Terms & Lead time:

 

 

  Payment Terms: 

                 L/C; 

T/T: 30% deposit in advance, remaining 70% before shipment

Payment Methods:

           DHL, UPS, EMS and TNT

   Lead time:

20-45days after all the details are completely approved

  Delivery time::

           3-7 business days

 

 

 

Not exactly what you want? 1 request,multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>
Guangzhou Xisijin Garment Ltd,Co. started its garment career for more than 16 years, is a garment company which has developing, producting, selling and customer service and so on. As a developing clothing company, Xisijin regards make fashion into art as our designing concept, try to learn different finish for goods, go with the fashion, in special ,young, bundant styles to build our special brand in fashion leisure pant and pant market.
Xisijin garment Ltd, Co. is a clothing company who ... View detail

Basic Information

Product/Service (We Sell): Trousers,Shirt  
Brands: HEATH JIN  
Number of Employees: 11 - 50 People  

Trade & Market

Main Markets: South Asia
Southern Europe
Northern Europe
Central America
Western Europe
Eastern Asia
Mid East
Oceania
Africa
Southeast Asia
Eastern Europe
South America
North America
Total Annual Sales Volume: US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million  
Export Percentage: 91% - 100%  

Factory Information

Number of R&D Staff: 5 - 10 People  
Number of QC Staff: 11 - 20 People  

Supplier Assessment Report

Do you want to know more about this company before you make a deal? Request an Assessment Report.
Supplier Assessment Reports are detailed on-line reports about the supplier's capabilities. It helps you get all the information you need to trade confidently with suppliers.

Send your message to this supplier

Sourcing Products & Suppliers on Alibaba.com

Search Products
Enter the product you are looking for in the Search Bar and click Search
Contact Suppliers
Click Contact Now to send an inquiry or I’m online, Chat now to chat online
Check Messages
Check quotes & messages from suppliers in your email inbox or Message Center
China (Mainland) | Contact Details
Experience: Established 2012

Communicate with Supplier:

Ms. Maggie tang
Ms. Maggie tang:
What can I do for you?
Not exactly what you want?
1 request,multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>