1. installed over 3000 pcs per year,
2. most mature cap THC on market.
3. support all cnc cutting control system
Our THC is stand alone type, it can support any CNC controller, like EDGE, Buny controllers.... Falshcut, MACH3 controller, or China Microstep from beijing, Adtech controller.......just give us your controller manual, we will wire it for you. We can support your plasma wiring too..... Just give us a manual of your product.......we will make one-stop solution for you.
1. Analog circuit instead of SMD Tech on our THC, PWM driving mode, ensuring high reliability of THC.
2. Adopt circuit-broken protection, it would protect torch head from crashing on workpiece during the situation of HF disconnected, open circuit, short circuit.
4. It adopts a method of modularization design, which is convenient for installation, commissioning and maintenance.
5. Unparalleled circuit-protection design greatly strengthens ability of anti-jamming. Resister and capacitor absorb circuit is adopted on power supply, preventing the interference of surge voltage and harmonic wave to THC effectively. Pressure sensitive circuit protection is adopted, avoiding the damage of over-voltage, and mis-connecting of power supply. Time-varying circuit is adopted, avoiding the damage of over-high voltage brought by work piece under sensing (protection voltage>91v). Self-recovery circuit is adopted on signal-collecting part, at this part, the detecting circuit would break off if the current is over 1.3Ah.
6. Outside height setting, besides the HEIGHT button on operation panel, there’s a R39⊕ at the back of control box, adjusting the height when the set height is not right.
History of HYD Torch height controller
1996 made first capacitive torch height controller (Analog circuit);
1998 made first arc voltage torch height controller (Analog circuit);
2003 designed SCM based PTHC (Ontime);
2004 set up HYD.CNC Tech Co, stopped developing of immature Ontime THC, and returned to Analog Circuit design, developed XPTHC-100 and CHC-200D, and simplified XPTHC-II
2006 made XPTHC-100II, CHC-200DII, and XPTHC-III;
2008 made capacitive CHC-300 for laser cutting;
2009 started to co-design THC with Messer China, and developed XPTHC-200; Koike started to use CHC-200DII
2010 made XPTHC-100III
2011 Made new generation THC, XPTHC-300, and CHC-200E.
2012 designed DC version cap THC for Zinser, and new laser CHC-300.