Zhejiang Liyuan Metal Packaging Co., Ltd (Hangzhou Liyuan Metal Packaging Co., Ltd) established in 1997, is a first-class tin box manufacture. We have a 11000 square kilometers garden-like workshop along with 200 sets equipments, 10 technicians and 100 staffs. Our product quality can reach Japan and European standard and enjoy good reputation over the past 10 years’ export.
Packing & Delivery
1. Q: What is tinplate? Are printed tins safe for food? A: Tinplate is the steel electrolytically coated with a fine layer of tin for tin protective purposes. Tinplate is a high quality safe packaging material for food items. such as cookies candies, chocolate, etc. A food grade lacquer is coated on the inside of the tin to prevent corrosion and interaction of the tin with the food product and thus make it suitable for food storage.
2. Q: How do you print on the tins? Is it screened or offset printed? A: Metal decoration is an offset printing process utilizing CMYK colors. Print is done on large metals first,then slitting into smaller piece for stamping and formation. Then make into tin boxes.
3. Q: How do I get a copy of you product catalog or samples? A: Our existing samples are free for you. Please note that it is our policy that the receiver pays for the service. If it is convenient for your company, please confirm this with us and give us your company name, detailed address, zip code, telephone number, courier service account number(FedEx,UPS,DHL,TNT, etc). We shall do your best to help you.
4. Q: What is the MOQ for tin order? A: Due to mass printing and production set up, minimum order quantity is roughly 5000pcs for large size and 10000pcs for small size of tins
5. Q: What is metal proofing charge? A: Metal proofing sample is distinctive process for showing the color effect on the metal compared with paper. It is separate process from mass production, and thus also cost money. The cost is 250 USD and lead time is about 10 days for existing mold.