|Place of Origin:||Guangdong China (Mainland)||Brand Name:||XD||Model Number:||RTU127|
|Type:||Manifold Collector||Application:||Water Heater||Pipe Material:||plastic|
|Installation:||roof & ground||colors:||black,grey,light blue etc.||water flow rate:||20 litres per minute(4m2)|
|recommended pump(filter):||3/4 OR 1HP||normal water pressure:||1bar||Max Water pressure:||2bar|
less then 480kg CO2 emission/year
|Heatig range:||8-20C||genenal dimension:||1.33m*3m|
|Packaging Detail:||one set per carton, and the Gross weght is 15kg|
|Delivery Detail:||3-5 days|
Solar swimming pool heater
1.EPDM&NBR+PVC solar heater
2.UV resistant and aging resistant
3.have 10 years life-span
How dose it work?
1. Water is pumped from the spa or swimming pool through a multi tube solar collector,
2. The solar energy collected by the absorber is transferred to the water during its journey.
3. As the water passes through the solar collector it is warmed by the sun a
4. Then the heated water returned to the pool.
*Location and Time, Tools&Plumbing Requirements
1. Locaiont and Time
The solar collector shall be positioned facing sun as much as possible for a maximum efficiency.Idealy 30 deg.(above horizontal) facing south/east.
Position collector achieve a minimum of 6 hours of direct exposure to the sun every day will optimize performance. Larger systems can compensate in non ideal installations.
2. Tools&Fittings Requirements
Tool Required: Drill/Extruder Gun (for adhesive tubes)/Mini wallpaper roller/
Screw drivers/Hacksaw knife.
Fitting Required and optional accessories: Booster Pump/Solar Control
er/Non return valve.ect
- Solar Pool Heaters are eco friendly and produce clean energy and will not harm the environment.
- Solar Pool Heating Systems can literally double the amount of time you can comfortably use your pool and adds real value to your pool and home.
- Solar Pool Heating can pay for itself in a very short period of time, depending on the system used and installation.
- Solar Pool Heating Systems reduce your energy usage will give you real dollar savings every day. An average home can expect to save around $300* off their energy bills - year after year.
-Solar Panel roll is made from NBR+PVC,Which is virtually immune to ultraviolet radiation and ozone, highly resistant to pool chemicals and harsh climate,Recommendd minimum pool coverage is 75%
*Solar Pool Heater
The solar heating systems is supplied in 4 m² boxes and contains necess
-ary components to install solar collector to your roof,rack or Lawn.
The 4 m² boxes contains as follows:
(1) 8 pcs of solar panel roll, each length is 3m.
8 pcs of manifold pipe, on top and end side each is 4 pcs.
(2).2 pcs of end cap
(3). 2 pcs of reduciton connector
*Recommended minimum panel coverage is 75%*
Calculation Example: Rectangle Pool Meters 8m in length x 4m in width x
1.5m in average deepth coverage required.
- Measure your pool i.e. 8m in length x 4m in width x 1.5m in deepth= Pool volume 48 m3
- Recommended minimum panel coverage is 75% = 36 m2
- Each pre-fixed is 1x4m2 =4m2,so you require 9 pcs of pre-fixed to cover a 48 m3 pool ;
- Ideally Solar Panels should face in a southern position.
- Direct sunlight for a minimum of 6 hours every day.
- Larger systems can compensate non ideal installations.
Colors available(Don't forget to add 20% extra if using any colour than black)
ROOF PLUMBING SCHEMES
Here are some typical roof plumbing configurations for conventional orientation. Remember to slopeeverything to allow water to drain from the bottom headers of the solar panels as well as the piping on theroof. On sideways installations you don't have to do that. The tubing can freeze solid with water in it andthe air doesn't get trapped in the upper corner like it can on conventionally oriented systems as shownbelow. The roof line is a horizontal line on the roof. In other words tilt everything so the piping andbottom headers will drain by gravity. Co-incidentally that means the top headers will allow air to rise upand out of them naturally.
@ Installation Overview
@ 3-Way Control Valve
@ High Pressure Solution
As to solar pool heater mat, the working pressure is 1—2bar will be ok.
*Maintenance and Troubleshooting
1. Leak In The Solar Panel:
Due to puncture or bird damage, cut out the damaged section of tube(approx,5mm either side of the hole),then insert the spare splicing barbs supplied.
The rubber that joins the tubes together toform the solar matting needs to be cut awayeither side of the tubing (approximately 2cm)using a pair of scissors. Be careful not to cutthe tubing!
Insert a plastic repair tube (30mm x 6mm -provided) using lubricant into rubber tubing. Apply Cable Tie to either sided of the plastic repair tube.
2. Leak In The Solar Manifold Header:
The rubber that joins the tubes together to form the solarmatting needs to be cut away either side of the tubing(approximately 10cm) using a pair of scissors. Be careful notto cut the tubing!.
Remove and discard broken or damaged nozzle from rubbertubing. Drill an 8mm hole into theexisting nozzle hole (onheader) to slightly enlarge it.
Insert a plastic repair tube (30mm x 6mm - provided) usinglubricant into rubber tubing. Leave 10mm of rubberprotruding from the end of the plastic tube.
Stretch the rubber tube with the insertedrepair nozzle and force it into the pre-drilled
hole (step 2). Use pliers and lubricant to do this.The objective is to force the plastic repairtube down the rubber tubing and create aseal against the sides of the pre-drilledhole!
3. Broken Roof Strap:
Replace the broken roof straps.
4. Too much pressure in the booster pump
Install a 3-Way Ball Valve between the feed and return lines. to reduce the
5. Winter In Low Temperature
In winter climates, prior to freezing temperature, solar panel, pipes and valves must be drained of all water, using blower or shop vac to blow out lines. Checking for loose lag bolts, leaves and debris, Roate valve half way and shut off power, after removing all water, removing the end caps.
6. Summer in High Temperature
In hot summer, water isn’t circulating through the systems, the use of a drain down valve and one way check vale is necessary, it is important to remember that in prolonged periods inactivity, the solar heating systems must be DRY, on-circulating water left in extreme heat over extended periods of time may become stagnant and promote bacterial growth,
Solar panel rolls 10 Years Pro-rata Warranty
Header kits Accessories 1 Year Conditional Warranty
This warranty covers the purchaser for failure of product, defective material or workmanship and will be replaced or repaired and is not a cash payment.
Remember: Safety firstly
Please ensure that all reasonable and practicable measures have been taken into consideration to control risks against all possible injuries arising from the installation of the SHS solar heating systems. Identify any potential hazard and implem
-ent a risk control strategy. Before you commence SHS solar heating systems.
Hardware Products Co.,Ltd.
Gu Xia Industrial Zone,Shi Pai Town,Dongguan City
TEL.:00 86 769 82635188
FAX: 00 86 769 82635198
if you are interest in our product , please feel free to contact with me!