SPECIFICATION Model: G003 Pile height: 8-12MM Gauge: 5/32inch Dtex: 6200 Yarn Type: monofilament Yarn Material: PE Stitches rate: 24 stitches/10 CM Density: 62400 Backing: PP
Description: china wholesale artificial grass basketball flooring G003,greencolors with CE,SGScertification monofilament grass yarn type and yarn material is PE . The backing material is PP+None woven. The pile height , density , b acking and Dtex are all as customer order.
Description: Many different kinds backing, PP, PP+Nonewoven, PP+ net, net, PP+Nonewoven+net.
Description: High duribility and elastisity, clean, soft, you could touch my your hand,walk on it and also sleeping on it. Far away from the noisy work city, enjoying yourself in the nature enviroment.
Description: From now on, we have CE certification,ISO9001,ISO14000, SGS and VOA.
Description: You could choose many different packing ways, in rolls by PP bag,in pieces by woden case, in small rolls by films,etcs.
about 2200-2500 sqm
40 GP about 4500-4600sqm 40 HQ about 4600-5000sqm
Installing china wholesale artificial grass basketball flooring onto Concrete or Permanent Base
1. First of all assess how much china wholesale artificial grass basketball flooring you will need. Note: We manufacture rolls in 2 widths: 2 metres (6 feet 6 inches) or 4 metres (13 feet 1 inch) .
2. Make sure that the surface to be covered is clean and smooth ready to receive the Artificial Grass . A self levelling compound available from any DIY store can remove surface imperfections that may show through to the top surface especially on thinner pile height products.
3. Lay the china wholesale artificial grass basketball flooring to trim off to make that perfect edge ie in doorways or up a wall. Leave for around 2 to 3 hours to settle. This helps stop any wrinkling or creasing.
4. Cut and trim you china wholesale artificial grass basketball flooring , using a sharp Stanley knife making sure are no gaps between walls and china wholesale artificial grass basketball flooring .
5. Make the joins using the correct type of seaming tape and glue - only quality outdoor tape and glue should be used.
6. Apply the infill if required. Typically a sand mix will be used . Rake and spread the infill evenly, taking care not to over fill the surface. Note: Application of sand is best on a dry day. Remember that the infill will eventually compact so you should consider adding a final layer when settled.
7 . If installing on to a wooden surface such as decking or suspended floors a combination of adhesive and Artificial Grass turf can be used.