* Elegant appearance, clear marks, standard interface, oxyCRG SCREEN, trend graph, big characters, other BED observation, which are convenient for user
* Be applicable for adult, pediatric and neonatal.
* Standard parameters of ECG, RESP, NIBP, SpO2 and dual-channel TEMP. IBP, CO2, Built-in printer, curving handle, moving bracket and hanging bracket are optional.
* Operation interface with Chinese and English. Finish all operations by keys and knobs.(Optional languages: French, German, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Turkish, Spanish, Poland.) design with full built-in module, stable and reliable performance.
* 12.1'' color TFT LCD with high resolution displays patient parameter and waveform, and alarm, bed NO,clock,state and other information provided by the monitor synchronously.
* Monitoring contents, scan speed, volume and output contents can be set optionally.
* Storage of 480-hour trend data, and review of 40-second holographic waveform.
* Storage and review of 72-hour ECG waveform.
* Function of NIBP review, storage for up to 2400 NIBP data.
* Adopt digital SpO2 technology, which has strong anti-interference and antiweak filling capability.
* Calculation of drug concentration.
* Network: connecting with central station, other Bed observation and software updating. Connection mode: wireless and wired.
* Built-in rechargeable battery for uninterrupted monitoring.
* Print ECG, SpO2, RESP, BP and temperature data with one-key.
* Anti-high frequency surgical unit, defibrillation-proof(requirement for special leads).
* Analysis function for heart rate variability(HRV) (optional)
ARR Detecting Type ASYSTOLE, VFIB/VTAC, COUPLET, BIGEMINY, TRIGEMINY, R ON T, VT>2, PVC, TACHY, BRADY, MISSED BEATS, PNP, PNC
Scan Speed for ECG Waveform is adjustable
12.5mm/s accuracy ±10%
Method R-F(RA-LL) Impedance
Differential Input Impedance >2.5 MΩ
Measuring Impedance Range 0.3~5.0Ω
Baseline Impedance Range 100Ω– 2500Ω
Bandwidth 0.3 ~ 2.5 Hz
Measuring and Alarm Range 0~120rpm
Resolution 1 rpm
Measuring Accuracy ±2 rpm
Alarm Accuracy ±3rpm
Apnea Alarm 10 ~ 40 S
Mode Manual, Auto, continuous
Measuring Interval in AUTO Mode 1 /2 /3 /4 /5/ 10/ 15/ 30 /60 /90/120/240/480/960 Min
Measuring Period in Continuous Mode 5 Min
Measuring and Alarm Range 10~270mmHg
Alarm Type SYS, DIA, MEAN
Cuff Pressure ±3 mmHg
Accuracy ±10% or ±8mmHg, which is greater
Adult Mode 315±10 mmHg
Pediatric Mode 265±10 mmHg
Neonatal Mode 155±10 mmHg
Measuring Range 0 ~ 100 %
Alarm Range 0 ~ 100 %
Resolution 1 %
Accuracy 70% ~ 100% ±2%
0% ~ 69% unspecified
Measuring and Alarm Range 0~250bpm
Measuring Accuracy ±2bpm or ±2%, which is greater
Alarm Accuracy ±2bpm
Measuring and Alarm Range 0 ~ 50°C
Actualization Interval about 1 Sec.
Average Time Constant < 10 Sec.
Alarm responding Time ≤2min
Method Sidestream or Mainstream Measuring Range for CO2 0~150mmHg
Resolution for CO2:
0.1 mm Hg 0 to 69 mm Hg 0.25 mm Hg 70 to 150 mm Hg Accuracy for CO2: 0 – 40 mm Hg ±2 mm Hg 41 – 70 mm Hg ±5% 71 – 100 mm Hg ±8% 101 – 150 mm Hg ±10% Respiration Rate>80BPM ±12% AwRR Range 2~150 rpm AwRR Accuracy ±1BPM
Apnea Alarm Available
Label ART, PA, CVP, RAP, LAP, ICP, P1, P2
Measuring and Alarm Range -50~350 mm Hg Resolution 1 mm Hg
Accuracy ±2% or 1mm Hg, which is greater
Dsplay Mode 12.1" color TFT LCD with high-resolution.
Power Supply 220V, 50Hz
Safety Classification class Ⅰ,type CF defibrillation-proof part
Physical Characteristic: Dimension 310×140×263(mm) Net weight 3.8Kg
1) Adult SpO2 probe(5-pin) 2) Adult NIBP cuff 3) Extending tube for blood pressure 4) ECG lead
5) ECG electrode 6) Temperature probe 7) Power cord 8) Thermal recording paper(optional)9) User Manual