|Properties:||Other||Place of Origin:||Guangdong China (Mainland)||Brand Name:||Shibell|
|Model Number:||CE4||Color:||black,red,blue,pink,purple etc||Battery Capacity:||650 mAh/900mah/1100mah|
|charging time:||2-3 hours||Model:||ego battery||Diameter:||14mm|
|battery life:||more than 300 times||Length:||134mm/145mm/154mm||EGO CE 4:||12g|
|Warranty:||6 months for battery||Clearomizer:||1.6ml|
|Packaging Detail:||Blister packed with USB charger|
cigarette gun lighter
1.Model: Ego baterry
4,Long battery life
2013 New Shibell EGO CE4 Electronic Cigarette :
No leaking, no burning taste, huge smoke and perfect taste !
(1) 1 PC EGO-CE4 battery
(2) 1 PC EGO-CE4 clearomizer
(3) 1 PC USB charger
(4) 1 Blister packed
Why Choose Electronic Cigarette:
(1) No tar and other carcinogenic substance.
(2) Harmless to others and the environment. With no danger of second-hand smoking.
(3) Smoke in public places, busses, restaurants, planes etc. Does not emit any smell.
(4) Enable smokers to abstain from smoking non-painfully.
(5) Save the smoking cost of nearly 80% each year.
(6) No ignition and no fire hazard.
Why Choose Us:
Anything for the details not clear? Contact us for support.
We value customer's satisfaction very much.
Hope to become stronger and powerful together with you!
No matter if you are a wholesaler or a retailer, as long as you are in the field of e cigarette or wanna get into this field, contact me!
All our products are approved by CE, RoHS. Please never worry about the customs clearance.
We would provide certificate for clearance. And prove our product is legal to import.
How To Order:
(1) Please tell us the model and quantity and other request you need.
(2) We make the Promorma Invoice to you.
(3) After Promorma Invoice confirmed by you, we arrange the order upon receipt of your payment.
(4) After the goods is ready to ship, we will inform you tracking number by email at the same time.
(5) We will help to track your goods until you receive them safely.
We accept T/T (bank transfer), West Union and Paypal.
Also for bulk orders we agree 30% of the total amount in advance and the rest 70% would be paid before shipping.
For samples we chooseDHL, EMS, TNT and UPS.
When order weight is over the starter weight of air express, we would choose this.
The point is we will select the best and safest shipping way for our customers, During this we respect customers too, we are giving advise.
more than 300 times
Puffs for each atomizer
Customized Packing/Leather Case Packing/Black Gift