HOW TO INSTALL CHAINGUIDE
1. Unscrew the upper two bolts.
2. Pull out the bracket.
3. Split out the bracket.
4. Fit in the bracket into the swing arm. Make sure it is 2-5 cm interval into the sprocket, where in the chain guide place.
5. Put the remaining parts of the chain guide where in the right way.
6. Check the center of the chain guide.
7. Screw the bolt where in you balance the whole of the bolt.
8. Check the distance of the chain and check the distance of the sprocket and chain guide.
Now you have already chain guide. Enjoy the trip.