US $ 0.72-1.62 / Piece5000 Piece/Pieces
|Place of Origin:||
Shandong China (Mainland)
|Main Raw Material:||
Construction,Fiber & Garment,Footwear & Leather,Packing,Transportation,Woodworking
Fineking / Evergreat
FJ-968 and others
High-grade,weather proofing ,water proofing.
|Packaging Detail:||300ml/cartridge 24 cartridges/carton 1900 cartons/20' container without pallets; 1600 cartons with pallets 590ml/sausage 1100 cartons/20' container 200L/drum 75 drums/20'containerWith pallets or without OEM is available as client's requirement. Gun & cartridge is available.|
|Delivery Detail:||7-10 days after prepaid|
1.china flame proof chemical manufacturer
3.anti-fungus, acetic, acetoxy
4.shipment: 10 days
1,one part,acetic & fast curing
2,high quality,one of very popular product
3,multi-purpose, excellent weatherproof&waterproof
FJ-968 Acetic Multi-Purpose Silicone Sealant is one-component, acetoxy cure, high quality silicone sealant designed for general purpose glazing and waterproofing application. It has high tensile strength and good elasticity, excellent weatherability, waterproof and good adhesion to most construction materials.
1. For windows glazing, door frames, display cupboards,all kinds of indoors and outdoors glass engineering;
2. For sealing glass, aluminum alloy and ceramic;
3. For other general waterproof and sealing purpose.
1. One-component, acetic-cured, RTV, high tensile strength and good elasticity;
2. Easy to use, fast curing, durable, and excellent weatherability;
3. Good adhesion to most building materials;
4. Colors include clear, white, grey, bronze, and black, or other colors as per customers requirements.
1. Clean with solvents such as toluene or acetone to keep the substrate surfaces completely clean and dry;
2. For better appearance cover outside of joint areas with masking taps before application;
3. Cut nozzle to desired size and extrudes sealant to joint areas;
4. Tool immediately after sealant application and remove masking tape before sealant skins.
1. Unsuitable for curtain wall structural adhesive;
2. Unsuitable for the airproof location, because it is required to absorb moisture in air to cure for the sealant;
3. Unsuitable for the frosty or moist surface;
4. Unsuitable for the continually soggy place;
5. Cant be used if the temperature is below 4°C or above 50°C on the surface of the material.
Shelf life: 12 months if keep sealing, and stored below 270C in cool, dry place after the date of production.
The following data are only for reference purpose, not intended for use in preparing specification.
Fineking Acetic Multi-Purpose Silicone Sealant
Test at 50±5% RH and temperature 23±20C:
Tack-Free Time (min)
Tensile Modulus (Mpa)
Slumpability (mm) vertical
not change shape
not change shape
Slumpability (mm) horizontal
Curing Speed (mm/d)
As Cured -After 21 days at 50±5% RH and temperature 23±20C:
Hardness (Shore A)
Tensile Strength under Standard Conditions (Mpa)
Elongation of Rupture (%)
Movement Capability (%)