|Place of Origin:||Henan China (Mainland)||Brand Name:||jixingplastic||Model Number:||needle and retainer subassembly|
|Optional:||Printing/Sealing/Stapling/Die-cutting||Printing Method:||Screen Printing|
|Packaging Detail:||1. 10 or 20 pieces into a ordinary plastic film 2. according to your needs|
|Delivery Detail:||10days after receiving your downpayment|
corrugated Plastic apple fruit packaging boxes:Low-carbon, recycled,durable,high quality,water-proof,folding,low cost,durable
corrugated Plastic apple fruit packaging boxes
( corrugated Plastic apple fruit packaging boxes, box packaging, coroplast box )
HENAN JIXING PLASTIC CO.,LTD, Manufacturer of PP Corrugated Box, PP Corrugated Sheet, PP Hollow Board, Corflute, Corflute, Coroplast, Corostat, Corpac, Correx, Corrugated Plastic Box
Jixing (Henan) Plastic Co., Ltd.
corrugated Plastic apple fruit packaging boxes is made from Polypropylene (PP) block copolymer, it is an extruded hollow profile sheet consisting of two flat walls connected by vertical ribs.
4) Appearance : rich and varied colors, flatness.
5) Light weight, good toughness, durability, rigidity, high tensile strength, moisture resistance, recycable ect.
6) Non-toxic, pollution-free, corrosion-resistant, waterproof, shockproof.
7) Size flexibility, relatively low cost.
8) Easy to clean and maintain.
1.Unaffected by water.
High q/p Correx Plastic Box
1) It is widely used for packaging in the food industry
2) These boxes are sometimes known as brown boxes and widely used for packaging fresh vegetables and fruits.
3) Can be customized for any application, and come in virtually any size, shape, and color.
Corrugated Plastic Boxes for Fruit and Vegetable
Plastic Fruit Box
PP Vegetable Packaging Box
Corrugated Vegetable Box
We are professional pp sheet products factory! You will always get the best quality and the fastest delivery
If you are interested in our products, please let us know. Well be glad to receive your enquiry.
When enquiry, please inform us the following details:
1) Size of the board (length*thickness*width)
2) GSM (gram per square meter) which is the most important.