|CAS No.:||9016-87-9||Other Names:||Polyisocyanurate resins||MF:||C3H8N2O|
|EINECS No.:||210-898-8||Place of Origin:||Tianjin China (Mainland)||Classification:||Volatile Solvent Adhesives|
|Main Raw Material:||Polyurethane,polyurethane||Usage:||
Construction,Fiber & Garment,Footwear & Leather,Packing,Transportation,Woodworking
|Certificate:||SGS,original certificate||Quality Guarantee:||
9-month after production date
|technology:||Aerosol||Temperature Resistance:||-35°C - +90°C||Specific Gravity:||17-22|
|Usage way:||Gun; Straw|
|Packaging Detail:||12 pcs in a carton CTN: 275 * 205 * 360 mm 1200ctns/20ft container|
|Delivery Detail:||with 25 days after deposit|
1.One component, no need for previous mixing.
2.Specialized in production about 11years.
crystal bond adhesive for filling
Kater pu foam is cost-effective with high-dimensional stability and strong bonding or big bubble bolum, its initial bubble is very good and the last bubble is smaller. The cured foam is very good for low temperature resistance and seasonal applicability. The bubble formation is flexible with more pressure resistance. It is used preferably for insulation and installation in the construction sector application can be filling cavities, break-throughs, cracks and gaps, sound and heat insulation bonding fixing mounting, etc.
1. Installing, fixing and insulating of door and window frames.
2. Filling and sealing of gaps, joint, openings and cavities.
3. Connecting of insulation materials and roof construction.
4. Bonding and mounting.
5. Insulating the electrical outlets and water pipes.
6. Heat preservation, cold and sound insulation.
7. Packaging purpose, wrap the precious & fragile commodity, shake-proof and anti-pressure.
1. Good adhesion to a wide variety of surfaces such as UPVC, masonry, brick,block work, glass, steel, aluminum, timber and other substrates (except PP, PE and Teflon).
2. Very good filling capacities.
3. Application temperature is between+ 5°C and +35°C
4. Optimal application temperature is between +18°C and +25°C
5. After curing temperature resistant range between -35°C and +90°C
6. It contains CFC-free propellants which are harmless to the ozone layer.
STOREAGE & SHLF LIFE:
12 months in unopened packing store in temperature between +5°C and +25°C, Keep in cool, shade and well ventilated area. Always keep the can with the valve pointed upwards.
1. Shake the aerosol can for at least 40seconds.
2. Clean and moisten surfaces with a water sprayer prior to application.
3. Fit the gun or straw on the adaptor. Firmly screw the can on the adapter and turn the flow adjustment screw.
4. Fill the holes and cavities approximately 50% as the foam will expand. Bottom up during application.
5. Foam will be tack-free in about 10 minutes.
6. Excess can be trimmed in about 20 minutes.
Dust-free after 20-25 min
60-65% open cell
-35°C - +90°C
Application Temperature Range
+5°C - +35°C
Fire Class (DIN 4102)
Insulation Factor (Mw/m.k)
Compressive Strengh (kPa)
Tensile Strengh (kPa)
Adhesive Strengh (kPa)
Water Absorption (ML)
2-3 (no epidermis)