|CAS No.:||Mixture||Other Names:||silicone sealant||MF:||N/A|
|EINECS No.:||35069100||Place of Origin:||Guangdong China (Mainland)||Classification:||Other Adhesives|
|Main Raw Material:||Silicone||Usage:||
Construction,Fiber & Garment,Footwear & Leather,Packing,Transportation,Woodworking
|Packaging Detail:||24pcs/ctn, 2000 cartons/20ft container|
no need to use prime
Excellent compatibility to other neutral silicone sealant
1. Single-component, convenient to use at the temperature 5-40°C
2. Neutral curing, high modulus, no corrosion to the materials such as glass, coated glass, concrete, marble, metal, etc.
3. Excellent adhesion to most building materials, no need to use prime.
4. Excellent compatibility to other neutral silicone sealant.
· Slump:≤0 mm
· TACK-FREE TIME: ≤30min
· 100%Tension modulus:23°C 0.5MPa
· Movement Capability:±12.5%
· Adhesion in Tension:≥0.7MPa
· Elongation in Tension: ≥200%
48mm x 220mm H
280ml x 24 pcs/ctn
20ft Container Loading
1. Sealing for various curtain wall such as glass, aluminum and ceramics;
2. Sealing for marble, granite , concrete, brick and tile, metal panel;
3. Other uses.
1. Don’t use for the alkaline materials such as marble, granite etc;
2. Don’t use for the hide and semi-hide curtain wall and installation of coated glass by metal;
3. Unsuitable for the grease, plasticizer or solvent surfaces
4. Unsuitable for the bad-ventilated places because silicone sealant is easily cured after absorbing the moisture in the air;
5. Unsuitable for frost or humid places
6. Don’t use it if the temperature of the surface is below 4°C or above 50°C.
7. Keep out of reach of children