|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu China (Mainland)||Brand Name:||greenlawn||Model Number:||G003|
|Packaging Detail:||Roll 4*25m/roll , 2*25m/roll Package PP Mesh belt Containers 20GP(2800-3000sq.) 40GP(5800-6200sq.)|
|Delivery Detail:||7~10 days after the receipt of your advance payment|
1.High density polyethylene
2.High UV stability
4.SGS ISO9001 ISO14001
|Stitches rate:||24 stitches/10 CM|
dark green artificitial grass basketball flooring synthetic grass
G003,polyethylene high density monofilament artificial grass carpet
grass yarn type and yarn material is PE.
The backing material is PP+None woven.
The pile height , density , backing and Dtex are all as customer order.
Description: Many different kinds backing, PP,PP+Nonewoven, PP+ net, net, PP+Nonewoven+net.
High duribility density and elastisity, clean, soft, you could touch my your hand,walk on it and also sleeping on it. Far away from the noisy work city, enjoying yourself in the nature enviroment.
Description: From now on, we have CE certification ,ISO9001 ,ISO14000, SGS and VOA.
Description: You could choose many different packing ways, in rolls by PP bag,in pieces by woden case, in small rolls by films,etcs.
about 2200-2500 sqm
Installing Decoractive Artificial Grass onto Concrete or Permanent Base
1. First of all assess how much polyethylene high density artificial grass you will need. Note: We manufacture rolls in 2 widths: 2 metres(6 feet 6 inches) or 4 metres (13 feet 1 inch) .
2. Make sure that the surface to be covered is clean and smooth ready to receive the polyethylene high density artificial grass . A self levelling compound available from any DIY store can remove surface imperfections that may
show through to the top surface especially on thinner pile height products.
3. Lay the polyethylene high density artificial grass to trim off to make that perfect edge lie in doorways or up a wall. Leave for around 2 to 3 hours to settle. This helps stop any wrinkling or creasing.
4. Cut and trim your polyethylene high density artificial grass,using a sharp Stanley knife making sure are no gaps between walls and polyethylene high density artificial grass .
5. Make the joins using the correct type of seaming tape and glue - only quality outdoor tape and glue
should be used.
6. Apply the infill if required. Typically a sand mix will be used . Rake and spread the infill evenly, taking
care not to over fill the surface. Note: Application of sand is best on a dry day. Remember that the infill
will eventually compact so you should consider adding a final layer when settled.
7. If installing on to a wooden surface such as decking or suspended floors a combination of adhesive
and polyethylene high density artificial grass tacks can be used.