|Material:||paper||Use:||Masking||Adhesive Side:||Single Sided|
|Adhesive:||Rubber||Adhesive Type:||Pressure Sensitive||Feature:||Heat-Resistant|
|Design Printing:||No Printing||Place of Origin:||Zhejiang China (Mainland)||Brand Name:||hongfengWYSJ|
|Packaging Detail:||as costomer request|
|Delivery Detail:||depends on the quantity|
decorative masking tape
2)one of use is repairing of books, maps .
3)high quality .
4)good adhesive .
Applications of decorative masking tape :
1) Sealing of joints between windows, doorframes and walls
2) Masking of surfaces during spraying, painting, lacquering and plastering
(provides protection to surfaces not to be painted, lacquered or plastered.
For example, the tape can be glued on window glass in the line of
pane-to-frame joints before painting window frames or in the line of
floor-to-wall or ceiling-to-wall joints before painting or plastering walls or
any other surfaces which are in need of protection against contamination with
paints, lacquers or plaster. After removing the tape a straight borderline
3) Masking of auto body components during auto painting (in case of
heat-chamber drying, a special thermo stable tape should be used)
4) Sealing of lightweight cartons and small boxes
5) Repairing of books, maps, posters
6) Protection to metal, plastic or glass surfaces against scratching
7) Covering of sharp edges to afford their safety
8) Arrangement of small technical components (e.g., transistors) in line by
gluing them on the tape
9) Marking applications
10) Protection of mirror or glass edges against spelling
11) Bonding a paper tape to a liner
12) Patching of paper sheets
13) Butt splicing of paper tapes and paper sheets
1) Widths: 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 50mm
2) Lengths: 15yds, 20yds, 25yds, 30m, 40m, 50m