Exposure time: panoramic 15 s maximum, cephalometric 9 to 12 s.
Heating load management for minimum waiting time.
Source image distance: panoramic 51 cm, cephalometric 165 cm.
Dental arch vertical magnifi cation: 27%
Cephalometric magnifi cation 10%
Vertical travel of reference point for occlusal plane: 90 - 176 cm.
Panoramic projections: (1) Adult standard with constant vertical magnifi cation of the dental arch, (2) Child panoramic, (3) Left-side dentition, (4) Right-side dentition, (5) Anterior dentition, (6) TMJ in normal occlusion and fully open, (7) Frontal view of maxillary sinuses.
• Cephalometric projections: (1) Antero Posterior (AP), (2) Latero Lateral (LL), (3) Carpus, (4) Sub-Mento Vertex (SMV) in AP mode.
• Accessories for positioning: bite block, chin rest, optional temporo-mandibular adjustable resting bars, cephalostat and hand support for carpus.
• Positioning references: 3 laser beams for the Frankfurt, mid-saggital and canine-lateral planes.
• Carriage positioning: motorised horizontal travel, electromagnetic locking system for vertical movements.
Weight: Pan Ceph 205 kg, Pan Solo 160 kg.
• Room size: Minimum height 220 cm, maximum height 227 cm, depth 110 cm, width 240 cm for Pan Ceph 140 for pan Solo.
• Removable CCD Sensor
Image height 22 cm
Spatial resolution > 5 line pairs per mm
Acquisition dynamics 12 levels
• Imaging area of 15 x 30 cm on Panoramic and 22 x 24 cm on Ceph
Orich Medical Equipment (Tianjin )Co. Ltd. is a solely the USA-funded high - tech enterprise specializes in R&D and production of diagnostic radiology products and is located at the state-level development area - YAT-SEN Scientific Industrial Park, Tianjin Economic-Technological Development Area.
Our products contain advanced technologies in fields of computer science, electronics, electric vacuum, high and low voltage electric apparatus, and precision machinery. The safety and health of ... View detail