export carton, 1 pc/ctn, welcomed by ebay posting sale, mix and match order accpetable.
35 days after receipt 30% prepayment
dog Bed & accessories
10 years experience in this area
two door or more
metal or plastic tray for choosin.
metal wire cage, high quality pet cage
dog products, dog bed & accessories
1. As a result of high-quality, we enjoy a good fame across Europe, America, Japan and Southeast Asia. 2. Finished treatment: Colourful epoxy coating or zinc plating in surface for durably anti-rust. 3. OEM & ODM service, We can produce according to client's samples, drawing, description or requirements. 4. International Certification. ISO9001:2000 5. Easy folding, one person can fold it in seconds without any tools. 6. Because of the advantages of folding, it is more convenient to move and stockage.
7. Strong guage steel frame with hinged locking doors. 8. Metal or plastic slide-out tray makes cleaning up easy.
9. A plastic carrier handle makes transport esily and convenience.
10. Package: strong export carton, 1 PC/CTN. safe for posting sale.welcomed by ebay shop and retail store.
there are 18'', 24'', 30'', 36'', 42'', 48'' available for you.
We are original pet cage manufacturer, the size and surface treatments are basing on your requirements. ODM & OEM Service as well as customized service offerred.
Innovative Bolt and Logo service
No Sharp Edges
Metal Slid-out tray
How to Crate Training Your Dog
choosing a good gift for your puppy, then he will feed you back more pleasure & funny.
1. you can Place the crate with a comfy blanket in shade or inside, nearby where you will be relaxing for awhile and set a trail of treats leading into the back of the crate.
2. Allow your dog into the room and leave the crate door open while you relax. Eventually (or in a few seconds) your dog will get the treats and explore the crate. When you see him go in the crate, get up and put a few more treats in the back of the crate. Repeat this a few times until he is unhesitatingly going in for the treats and not rushing to escape the crate.
3. Say "kennel" and take your dog gently by the collar and toss a treat in the crate. Most likely he will follow the treat into the crate. Gently block him from leaving the crate with your body and feed him treats in a steady stream. Once he relaxes and lies down, continue to feed him, but space out the treats a few seconds apart. Slow your treats down to about every 10 seconds when he seems especially calm. Let him out of the crate when he is nice and calm and take a break from training.
4. Repeat the previous step, but this time instead of blocking with your body, close the door to the crate.
5. Prepare a yummy chew toy (by filling a toy with peanut butter for example). Say "kennel" just before grasping your dog's collar and walking him into the crate. Once he is in the crate, give him the chew toy and close the door. Once he is engrossed in chewing, get up and walk around, occasionally going out of sight. Release him from the crate before he finishes chewing (or before he wakes if he's been dozing off) and only if he is calm.
6. Praise your dog while he is in the crate, but do not praise him as he is coming out of his crate. This teaches him that being in the crate is good and pleasant, while coming out is neutral. Additionally, do not make a big fuss while putting him in or taking him out, so he will see it as no big deal.
Nantong Tianyu Leisure Products Co., Ltd., a specialized manufacturer of pet products, is located in the middle of Jiangsu Plain, with Yellow Sea to the east and Yangtze River to the south. Our company occupies an area of more than 20000 square meters. We are close to No. 328 National Highway, 2 hours' drive from Shanghai and Nanjing.
Our company specializes in various sizes of steel wire products, welded products and metal toys. Our main products are wire dog cages, rabbit cages, cat cages ... View detail