Applicable Range: This product is the tape with ground of polyimide film manufactured by “doctor-blading process”, single surface or double surfaces covered with glue F46, and processed after drying and cutting. The tape is applicable for acting as grade H insulating material of electrical wire lapping. It takes into its shape through melting at 350-380 °C over ten minutes.
I. Technological requirement:
1. Appearance: The tape is dry, smooth as well as free from any bubble or impurity, etc.
1) Length: The length of every roll of tape is not less than 300 m and the number of sections is no more than 4.
2) Width and allowable deviation of tape is 10mm ±0.5mm, 15mm ±0.5mm, 20mm ±1mm, and 25mm ±1mm. Tape with other width specifications can be offered according to the requirements of customer.
3) Nominal thickness and allowable deviation: thickness range 0.03mm --- 0.10mm; allowable deviation is ±0.005 mm ---±0.006 mm; orsupply will be done according to the requirements of customer.
3. Performances of tape shall conform to the stipulations in Table One.