Double sided adhesive tape
TJ6251 Polyimide Film Adhesive Tape F46
Standard No.: Q/12YJ4214
Applicable Range: This product is the tape with ground of polyimide film manufactured by “doctor-blading process”, single surface or double surfaces covered with glue F46, and processed after drying and cutting. The tape is applicable for acting as grade H insulating material of electrical wire lapping. It takes into its shape through melting at 350-380 °C over ten minutes.
I. Technological requirement:
1. Appearance: The tape is dry, smooth as well as free from any bubble or impurity, etc.
1) Length: The length of every roll of tape is not less than 300 m and the number of sections is no more than 4.
2) Width and allowable deviation of tape is 10mm ±0.5mm, 15mm ±0.5mm, 20mm ±1mm, and 25mm ±1mm. Tape with other width specifications can be offered according to the requirements of customer.
3) Nominal thickness and allowable deviation: thickness range 0.03mm --- 0.10mm; allowable deviation is ±0.005 mm ---±0.006 mm; or supply will be done according to the requirements of customer.
3. Performances of tape shall conform to the stipulations in Table One.
Elongation at break
tape to tape
tape to copper
1.0 x 1012
1.0 x 1013
*Tangent of Dielectric loss angle