|Place of Origin:||Guangdong China (Mainland)||Brand Name:||YD||Model Number:||YD-6V4.5|
|Usage:||UPS, emergency light||Voltage:||6V||Sealed Type:||Sealed|
|Nominal Capacity:||4.5AH||Package:||30pcs/carton||Certificate:||CE, Rohs, MSDS etc.|
YD-6v4.5 lead acid battery
Sealed/AGM separator/low self-discharge
dry batteries for ups
Our YD series valve regulated lead acid batteries are designed with AGM (Absorbent Glass Mat) technology and for general application purpose, such as UPS, telecom, and electrical utilities.
Rated Capacity (20 hour rate)
(Length*Width*Height*Total Height )/mm
20 Hour rate
10 Hour rate
5 Hour rate
1 Hour rate
1.5 Hour discharge to 10.5V
Fully charged battery at 25°C
Capacity affected by temperature
(20 hour rate)
Capacity after 3 month storage
Capacity after 6 month storage
Capacity after 12 month storage
Initial Charging Current less than 1.8 A
- Maintenance free
- High power to weight ratio
- No memory effect
- Low self discharge
- CE certificate
- Long service life
- High discharge rate
- Wide operating temperature range
- Matrix series batteries have acid in the case and are fully charged before leaving factory. Do not attempt to dismantle the battery, if accidental skin/eye contact is made with electrolyte, seek medical advice immediately.
- Do not use a new battery with an old one.
- Do not use the battery in sealed container.
- Each battery should have detailed record including the ex-factory date, installing date and using record.
- Check the connection of wire in a fixed interval (once a year). If there is any looseness should tighten the wire.
- Wipe the surface of the battery with soft cloth in a fixed interval (once three months) and always keep the battery clean.
- Avoid using any kind of organic solvents for cleaning the surface of the battery.
- Fire protection and security uninterruptible power supply
- Electronic appliance and other backup power supply
- Telephone and telecommunication equipment
- Uninterruptible power supply systems for bank
- Emergency lighting or small lamp fitting
- Electric power system
- Security system