egcg powder 40-98%
green tea extract
100% pass 80mesh
egcg powder 40-98%green tea extract100% pass 80meshFree samples
Green Tea Extract
The product displays white particles or powder, which is easily soluble in water, ethanol and ethyl acetate with thin odor and bitter taste.
Burning residual: ≤0.5%
Heavy metal: ≤20ppm
A.EGCG powder is the most effective antioxidant polyphenols in green tea, have antioxidant, anticancer, anti-mutation, anti-virus hypolipidemic, antineoplastic activity.
B.Antioxidant activity is at least 100 times than vitamin C, 25 times than vitamin E because of its special tridimensional chemical structure , can protect cells and DNA damage.
C.These effects of EGCG is due to their oxygen free radicals (antioxidant) capacity.
D.Many studies have shown that EGCG has anti-free radical DNA damage, and ultraviolet radiation.
Applications of EGCG:
1. In medicine, applied to enhance the human immunity and the treatments of leukemia, stomach cancer, skin cancer, esophageal cancer and other tumor diseases;
2. In the food industry, used as antioxidants, preservatives, removing foul agents;
3. In shemical products, used as special durability agents and skin(hair) agents;
4. In the tobacco industry, used as cigarette filters antidotes;
5. In agriculture, esed as groeth hormone and unique pesticides.