egcg powder 40-98%
green tea extract
100% pass 80mesh
Green Tea Extract
The product displays white particles or powder, which is easily soluble in water, ethanol and ethyl acetate with thin odor and bitter taste.
Burning residual: ≤0.5%
Heavy metal: ≤20ppm
A.EGCG powder is the most effective antioxidant polyphenols in green tea, have antioxidant, anticancer, anti-mutation, anti-virus hypolipidemic, antineoplastic activity.
B.Antioxidant activity is at least 100 times than vitamin C, 25 times than vitamin E because of its special tridimensional chemical structure , can protect cells and DNA damage.
C.These effects of EGCG is due to their oxygen free radicals (antioxidant) capacity.
D.Many studies have shown that EGCG has anti-free radical DNA damage, and ultraviolet radiation.
Applications of EGCG:
1. In medicine, applied to enhance the human immunity and the treatments of leukemia, stomach cancer, skin cancer, esophageal cancer and other tumor diseases;
2. In the food industry, used as antioxidants, preservatives, removing foul agents;
3. In shemical products, used as special durability agents and skin(hair) agents;
4. In the tobacco industry, used as cigarette filters antidotes;
5. In agriculture, esed as groeth hormone and unique pesticides.