electric food heating element for food warmer box

FOB Price: Get Latest Price
Min.Order Quantity: 1000 Piece/Pieces
Supply Ability: 5000,000 Piece/Pieces per Year
Payment Terms: L/C,T/T
Add to My Favorites

Quick Details

Hot Plate Parts
Place of Origin:
Fujian, China (Mainland)
Brand Name:
Model Number:
Input voltage:
3 to 380V

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Details: negotiation
Delivery Detail: 20-30 days when comfirm the sample


electric food heating element for food warmer box
1.Customized sizes and shapes are accepted
2.Insulation material: PET


electric food heating element for food warmer box


See more detail ,you can vist www.cts-heater.com



PET heater uses pet polymer as insulated layer. This material offers many design features such as excellent dielectric strength in very thin cross sections. PET heaters can be customized to any size, shape and wattages as your requirements.


Specification & Features:

1. Voltage: 1.5 to 400V (AC or DC)

2. Temperature range: -100 to 120oC (-212 to 248oF)

3. Power range: 0.07~2W/cm2

4. Standard thickness: 0.1-0.5mm

5. Heater properties: Insulation materials: 0.001-inch PI to 0.002-inch FEP adhesive

6. Color: Transparent, amber-colored

7. Heater flexibility: Best 0.03 inches (0.75mm) minimum bend radius

8. Maximum power per square inch in still air 0.24W: Customize for OEM and ODM client, Maximum thickness over element: 0.015 inches (0.3mm)

9. Can printing your LOGO.

10. Can customize any size, shape voltage flexible PET heater

11. The thinnest 0.1mm as well as various sizes and shapes of units are available


Application description:

Flexible heater, which is laminated between insulating layers such as Kapton, nomex, polyester, is a kind of thin, flexible etched foil heating element

1. Instruments temperature control: Gyro-accelerating detector, tail-wing operating device, aero-photographic apparatus

2. Electric appliance: Electric cooker, refrigerator defrosting, accumulator, electric blanket, greenhouse, wardrobe, coffee pot, crystal-electric cooker, bathroom-mirror defogging, invariable temperature tank, electronic-thermos, compressor, heater, thermos boxer plate, computer humidity-proofing, textiles and cloth dyer, foot warmer, water bed heater

3. Medical instruments: Disinfection, keeping blood, injections and drips

4. Test and research: Crystal ovens, mechanically-heated structures, IC testers and flaskes

5. Agriculture and animal husbandry: Seedling breeder, raising chicken and pigs, breeding fish, incubators, electric blankets for stock and poultry

6. Transportation: Car mirror and signal defogging, water tank heating

7. Others: Electronic copier, food fermentation, food warming box, circuit heating, water bed heating system and more



Heater Properties                                   Insulation Material
MaterialPET      KaptonMica  Silicon
Max Thickness0.2-0.3mm0.2-0.3mm0.8-1.3mm0.5-0.9mm
Max Wattage Densities(W/cm2) 2.57.8517
Voltage Range3-380V3-380V3-380V3-380V
Dielectric Strength1000VRMS1000VRMS1000VRMS1000VRMS
Temperature Range-32 to 130°C     -25 to 266°F-150 to 200°C         -328 to 392°F-150 to 600°C       -238 to 1112°F -45 to 230°C       -50 to 450°F  

Payment Details:

Payment Terms:

T/T, 30% Deposit, The Rest of 70% Paid Before Shipment

Minimum Order: 1000 pcs

Not exactly what you want? 1 request,multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>
Jinjiang Richway Trading Co., Ltd was set up in 1993, provided with advanced manufacture equipment, first-ranking technology, complete management system, and broad sale channel as well as perfect after sales service system.

we develop an product line (CTS-Heater )industrial heaters - the components of the heating elements for home appliances,electronic tools and electronic toys,our products including :Mica heater,PTC heater,Heating film,Heating Tube,Heating cable,and Heating frame ... View detail

Basic Information

Business Type: Trading Company  
Main Products: Mica Heating Element,Heating Pad  
Number Of Employees: 51 - 100 People  

Trade & Market

Main Markets: Northern Europe
Central America
Western Europe
Mid East
Southeast Asia
Eastern Europe
South America
North America
Total Annual Sales Volume: Below US$1 Million  
Export Percentage: 1% - 10%  
Trade Shows: Electronica 2012 , the 20th International Trade Fair for Components , Systems and Applications    

Factory Information

Number of R&D Staff: Less than 5 People  
Number of QC Staff: Less than 5 People  

Supplier Assessment Report

Supplier Assessment Reports are detailed on-line reports about the supplier's capabilities. It helps you get all the information you need to trade confidently with suppliers.

Send your message to this supplier

How It Works

China (Mainland) | Trading Company | Contact Details
Experience: Established 2010

Communicate with Supplier:

Ms. Jane Guo
Ms. Jane Guo:
What can I do for you?
Not exactly what you want?
1 request,multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>