Far infrared heated pet pad
Can be used both at home and on car
Waterproof and anti-bacteria
Precise temp & time control
1. With carbon fiber heater inside the pad to produce Far infrared ray
2. High-heating efficiency and precise thermostat
3. With 12V car adapter
4. Made of waterproof and anti-bacteria PVC materials.
5. Adjustable temperature and time by handle controller.
1. Hi-heating efficiency.
The carbon fiber can produce 30% more heat than ordinary metal wire with the same power consumption.
2. Adjustable temperature setting: 30-45°C, tolerance is +/-2°C
3. Adjustable time setting: 1-9 hours. Safety design for pet.
4. Soft,,waterproof and anti-bacteria
The cover is made of green PVC material that is soft, waterproof and anti-bacteria.
1. For hot therapy in and outdoors
FIR (far infrared ray) will penetrate deep into pet kin and release energy. It will energize the cells and expand pet blood vessels. Therefore it will increase blood flow, which helps deliver oxygen and nutrients to muscles and tissues. It also relaxes the muscles and helps reduce pain in the affected area.
Heat therapy is generally used for stiff muscles and chronic pain. It is also effective in treating cramps and muscle pain, gastric and duodenal ulcers, and rheumatoid arthritis and arthrosis.
2. Providing soothing warmth in cold weather
The Far Infrared heat will promote the blood circulation in pet body, warm up pet body and therefore prevent frostbite. So pets will feel very comfortable sitting or sleeping on the mats and will enjoy a whole winter of energetic activities!
Shanghai Senwo Industry Co., Ltd. is specialized in designing and developing and producing hot & cold series products, such as hot & cold pack, instant cold & hot pack, hand warmer/hot pack, ice box/pack/bag, bottle cooler, eye mask, gel slipper/insole, first aid kit, pet cool mat and cool cushion, sanitary belt for puerpera etc. We have a stable management team to assure our product quality, matching your market in time. We have grown into a mature professional manufacturer.