|Type:||Elevator Parts||Place of Origin:||Shaanxi China (Mainland)||Brand Name:||OEM|
|Model Number:||XL-DJMN||Input power:||AC220V/50HZ||Working voltage:||DC12V±10%|
|Vice machine volume:||>60db|
|Packaging Detail:||standard export packing|
elvator intercom system
easy to operate
elevator intercom system, elevator parts from Chinese suplier
XL-DJMN elevator simulation intercom mainly used in the lift car,
machine room and between the watch room. For two, three, five and
conversation between the elevator group control, in order to realize the modernization
of high-rise building property management of elevator communication requirements.
1. The two-wire system communication way, saves the wire and convenient for field connections;
2.Large volume, low noise, clear communication, between hosts can call each other;
3. Many sets of elevator group control, Shared an office switches, LED lights display.
Input power: AC220V/50HZ
Maximum transmission distance:1000m
Vice machine volume:>60db
Signal to noise ratio:better than 3db
Xi’an Excellent Electromechanical Co., Ltd has several years experience in producing elevator
parts and components. We offer both qualified goods and best service for our customers;
We keen on elevator load weighing device, elevator light curtain, elevator intercom system and sensors etc.
We have established stable trading relationship with both domestic and abroad;
We get ISO 9001 certificate which makes all our products meet the standards in this industry,
all the products and stuff from us are strictly produced and tested to relative standards before sending
to our customers.
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied within 24hours;
2. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquirers in fluent English;
3. We can supply the best service for customers;
4. We send goods to customer on time and never delay the delivery date;
About the warranty:
1. We guarantee 100% brand-new products to our clients;
2. The warranty period is 12 months from the date of delivery;
3. Damage due to accident, misuse, negligence, or caused by covered use with
voltages other than designated, or an operational manner not covered by the Instructional
Manner ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE WARRANTY.