fashion clothes polo shirt manufacturers china, alibaba online shopping clothes polo shirt wholesale bulk summer men polo shirt

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$0.10 - $10.00 / Piece | 1000 Piece/Pieces (Min. Order)
Support Sea freight
Report Suspicious Activity
Quick Details
Plain Dyed
Place of Origin:
Jiangxi, China
Brand Name:
Model Number:
Anti-pilling, Anti-Shrink, Anti-wrinkle, Breathable, Compressed, Sustainable, EL Flashing, Plus Size, QUICK DRY
Fabric Weight:
180 Grams
100% Cotton
Sleeve Style:
Short sleeve
age group:
supply type:
OEM service
100% cotton,65% cotton/35% ployster,35% cotton /65% polyerster..
brand name:
sleeve style:
short sleeve/long sleeve
with patter/blank
turtlened neck
free color
Product Type:
Supply Type:
OEM service
Available Sizes:
Free, L, M, S, XL, xs, XXL, XXS, XXXL
Age Group:
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
5000 Piece/Pieces per Day
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
1pc/ploy bag,100pcs/corton,customers' request are available.
Lead Time :
20days after recieve your 30% deposit

fashion clothes polo shirt manufacturers china, alibaba online shopping clothes polo shirt wholesale bulk summer men polo shirt.




Detals of products




MaterialComposition100%cotton, CVC(60%cotton 40%polyester), T/C(35%cotton 65%polyester),100% polyester,etc
Fabric typeSingle jersey, Pique,1x1 Rib, 2x2 Rib, ect
Gram weight160-- 220gsm
Sizestandard Asian Size/Europe Size/US Size, or based on your request
Colorany color just based your request
Logosilk screen printing, sublimation printing, embroidery, heat- transfer printing, any kind of logo printing is available, just based your request
Packageone piece per one polybag, 50--100pcs t shirt in a carton, or pack as customers' request
Production Time15—25 days after receive the 30% deposit
Price TermFOB, EXW, CFR, CIF
Payment Term30% deposit by T/T before the production, the balance should be paid before the shipment
Sample RuleOption 1: Offering free existing samples.
Option 2: Customized samples based on customers' specifications will
be charged, and it takes 5-7 working days




Sample details




Sampling time: Within 7 days.




Sample's Fee:


Ready Samples: 1-3pcs/style, it will be free for you, but you'd have to cover the express fee.


Custom Design Samples: The price is based on your artwork, print or embroidery designs, colors, and fabric materials. Usually charge $150 for 1-2pcs new making samples according to your desing, will be finished within 7 days.




Express delivery: DHL, UPS, EMS, FEDEX, TNT





•Payment Terms




-For free samples order, tell us your freight collection account, if you have one such as DHL, UPS, EMS, FEDEX and TNT. Sample would be sent free, you'd just cover the express fee.



-For samples order, Paypal and Western Union are available for us.


-For large order, 30% deposit before production, 70% balance before shipping.


 Picture show:


About us 


1. General description of our company


  1)located in Guangdong,china (mainland),we are a professional garment company which owns more than 200 staffs.


  2)Our company name is :shenzhen byval garment limited


  3)Our alibaba web is


 We provide oem and custom service and make various parment products based on the buyers demand and design .if you want us quote fir you ,pls provide your detailed request ,such as fabric,color,size,qty and your logo desigh,then we quote for you,best quality,best service,and best price,we promise ,tks.




   Standard exported packing,one piece one poly bag, 50 piece to a carton .if you have any special requirement in packing,please let us know,we will do them as per your request.




 The clothing fabric 100% combed cotton jersey fabric, 200g, high quality round neck plain short sleeve polo shirts for wholesale, if you have special request to the fabric, we can do it according your request




There are many colors to choose for every style, you can tell us your pantone number. Also as your request.




 We have various sizes.  Also up to your request. 


6. Delivery time


 Delivery of samples are about 3-5days.


 Delivery of bulk production is up to your order ,but our lead time can meet your requirements for sure. 



500 piece/style/color


Total MOQ:1000 pieces per style


The quantity is bigger, the price is lower.




 T/T: 30% deposit before production, remaining 70% before shipment

Factory picture:



If you want to know more about product information, pls feel free to contact with me or send email to me . Your inquiry will be replied within 1 work hours!







WE KNOW: Honest + professional + good service + 

good price + good product == your good satisfaction 

=== long-term relations.



If you want to know more details, pls feel free to click at: "chat now" or contact with below:











 Welcome OEM!