fast curing polyurethane windscreen sealant
1. TECHNICAL DATA SHEET(1):
Black/White/Gray homogeneous paste
Tensile strength( Mpa)
Elongation at break (%)
Volatile content (%)
Touch Dry time (min)
Curing speed (mm/d)
Application temperature (ºC)
Shelf life(month) (3)
(1)All data above ware tested under standardized condition.
(2)ll data listed in the chart were for the generalized item in theseries; please refer to the related datasheet for special items.
(3)Storage condition has a direct impact to the products’ shelf life, Please refer to the instruction for special items’ storing.
Renz 30 is one component high quality polyurethane sealant for car manufactory and aftermarket, it cures by reaction with atmospheric moisture to form a durable and weathering resistant elastomer, Renz-30 is manufactured in accordance with the ISO/TS 16949:2002.
Suitable for automobile windshield and side glass installing.
Suitable for car body structural bonding and sealing.
Suggest to use primer.
Clean and dry all surfaces by removing foreign matter and contaminants such as oil dust, grease, frost, water, dirt, old sealants and any protective coating. Dust and loose particles should be cleaned.
* 310ml cartridge, 20 pcs/carton
* 600ml/400ml sausage, 20 pcs/carton
Minimum application temperature: 5°C.
RENZ 30 should be dispensed from either the cartridge or sausage by means of a caulking gun. Pierce the membrane at the top of the cartridge and screw on the nozzle. Cut nozzle to give the required angle and bead size. Place the cartridge in an applicator gun and squeeze the trigger. For sausages, a barrel gun is required, clip the end of the sausage and place in barrel gun. Screw end cap and nozzle on to barrel gun. Using the trigger extrude the sealant, to stop depress using the catch plate. Apply RENZ 30 in a continuous bead using enough pressure to properly apply the sealant.
* One-component formulation, excellent smooth appearance.
* High adhesion strength, modest Hardness after curing.-
* Durable and excellent extrudability.
* No sagging, no pollution and corrosion to base material and environment.
* Excellent sealing and adhesion performance, excellent water and aging resistance.
* Surfaces must be clean, dry and free from grease, oil and dust. The surfaces must be treated with a cleaning or activating agent and primed with the appropriate primer.
* Please construct by application instructions strictly, failure of stickiness may be caused by any operation disobeying construction techniques.
* This product is innocuous after curing completely, but before set, please avoids contacting with eyes and skin. In case of eyes and skin contact, wash immediately and thoroughly with soap and water. See doctor immediately if it is serious.
Activators and/or primers is required