2)Each square weight: 80 grams -----160 grams 3) width : 1~2M4) length: 50M ,100M,200M5) color: white(standard), or other orange, blue, etc.
1) good chemical stability. Alkali resistance, acid resistance, water resistance, anti erosion, cement and other chemical corrosion; and resin strong adhesion, easy to dissolve in the styrene.
2) high strength, high modulus, light weight.
3)good dimensional stability, stiffness, smooth, not easy to deformation, shrinkage of.
4)good toughness. Anti impact performance is good.
5) mildew changes, from insects.
6)fire prevention, thermal insulation, sound insulation, insulation.
1) wall reinforcing material (such as glass fiber mesh cloth for wall, GRC panel, EPS internal and external wall insulation board, gypsum board, etc..
2) reinforced cement products (such as the Rome post, flue)
3) granite, marble, mosaic special mesh back paste network.
4) waterproof cloth, asphalt roofing waterproof.
5) reinforcing materials of plastics, rubber products.
6) the fire board.
7) grinding wheel substrate.
8) highway pavement with geogrid.
9) architecture with caulking and so on.
1).75g / m2 mesh fabric used in the reinforcement of thin slurry, to eliminate small cracks and scattered throughout the surface pressure.
2).110g / m2 mesh cloth is widely used in indoor and outdoor walls,prevent the various
materials(such as brick, light wood, prefabricatedstructure) of treatment or caused by a
variety of expansion coefficient of wall crack and break .
3). 145g/m2 mesh fabric used in the wall and be mixed in variousmaterials (such as brick,
light wood, prefabricated structures), to prevent cracking and scatter the whole surface pressure, especially in the external wall insulation system (EIFS ).
4). 160g / m2 mesh fabric used in insulator layer of reinforcement in the mortar, through
shrinkage and temperature changes by providing a space to maintain movement between the layers, prevent crack and rupture due to shrinkage or
16x16 mesh, 15x14 mesh, 12x12 mesh, 10x10 mesh, 9x9mesh, 8x8
mesh, 6x6 mesh
Skype: Leann Ge