|CAS No.:||2943-75-1||Other Names:||acrylic caulk||MF:||C14H32O3Si|
|EINECS No.:||220-941-2||Place of Origin:||Shandong China (Mainland)||Classification:||Other Adhesives|
|Main Raw Material:||Acrylic||Usage:||
Construction,Fiber & Garment,Footwear & Leather,Packing,Transportation,Woodworking
|Model Number:||A103||Skin time:||16-20 mins||Curing time:||20 hours|
|Packing:||220ml,280ml,300ml,310ml,drum||Item:||acrylic fire rated sealant||Shrinkage:||15%|
|Density(g/cm³):||1.5||Extruding Property:||350ml/min||Max Tension:||260%|
|Tensile Adhesion:||0.10||Service temperature:||-5°C to 90°C|
|Packaging Detail:||220ML,240M260ML,280ML,300ML Cartridge; 200L drum or per buyer's demand. 24 pieces in one carton. 2000 cartons in one 20ft container.|
|Delivery Detail:||Within 20-25days after receiving your deposit and design|
1.Paintable and fireproof
3.General Use for Sealing between Window and Door
firerated fireproof joint filler
1. Rapid acidic curing RTV silicone sealant;
2. Single component, MID-modulus, easy to use;
3. Excellent weathering properties
KingFix A103 Firerated acrylic sealant is an acrylic based sealant, formulated primarily to perform as barrier to the incursion of fire through expansion joints. Firesound sealant is also an effective acoustic sealant.
1. Installing all kinds of windows and doors;
2. Sealing all kinds of glass glazing engineering;
3. Sealing for display tables or glass case.
1. Rapod acidic curing RTV silicone sealant;
2. Single component, mid-mudulus, easy to use;
3. Provide a permanently elastic joint sealant high strengh when cured;
4. Excellent weathering properties.
1. Unsuitable for all kinds of material that can sffuse grease;
2. Unsuitable for alkaline sufaces such as concrete;
3. Some corrosion for concrete, marble, mirror, glass and coated glass.
How to Use
Cleanse with a cleaning agent, to keep the substrate surfaces completely clean(JOIN LEADER also provide the cleaning agent for your convenience).
Use the sealant after cleaning agent dries, around 1~2mins later. You can use two different cloth, one for cleaning agent, and the other for sealant. (Notice that the two can't be mixed use together, and the second cloth will be better purified cotton and no picking.)
For better appearance, cover outside of joint areas with masking taps before application.
Cut nozzle to desired size and extrude sealant to joint areas.
Tool immediately after sealant application, make it smooth and remove masking tape before sealant skins.
Black, white, brown and grey, etc
Placed Vertically (mm)
Extrusion Property (s)
Tack-free Time (minutes)
30 - 60
Curing time(25°C, RH=50%) hours
Elongation ratio (23°C)
Tensile Strength (MPa)
After Water Soaking
After Water-UV Soak
Damaged Areas (%)
Resistance to UV/Ozone
Continuous irradiation under water-Ultraviolet for 2500 hours, physical and chemical properties no change