|CAS No.:||56-40-6||Other Names:||aminoacetic acid||MF:||C2H5NO2|
|EINECS No.:||200-272-2||FEMA No.:||3287||Place of Origin:||Hebei China (Mainland)|
|Brand Name:||huaheng||Model Number:||Glycine-1|
|color:||white||character:||powder||package:||25kg/bag or 25kg/ barrel|
|Quality Standards:||Quality Standards|
|Packaging Detail:||25kg/bag or 25kg/barrel|
|Delivery Detail:||delivery in 10days after payment|
1 Assay: 99%
2 Appearance: White crystals or crystalline
3 usage: food grade
(1) Used as a flavoring or sweetener,in combination with DL-alanine or Citric acid,
it can be used in Alcoholic beverage, used as an acid corrector or buffer for the
composition of wine and soft beverage,used as an additive for the flavor and taste of food,retain its original color and to provide a source of sweet;
(2) Used as an antiseptic agent for fish flakes and peanut jams;
(3) Can play a buffering role in the taste of edible salt and vinegar;
(4)Used in food processing, brewing process,meat processing and soft beverage formulas as well as in Saccharin Sodium in order to remove bitterness;
(5)Can play a certain role in metal chelation and antioxidation,used as a stabilizer for cream, cheese,margarine,fast cooked noodles or convenient noodles,wheat flour and pig lard.
(6) Used as a stabilizer for Vitamin C;
(7) 10% raw material of monosodium glutamate is glycine.
(8) Used as an antiseptic agent.