Question & Answer Q:What kinds of bags do you produce? A: We are the manufacturer of aluminum foil bag series / stand up zipper bag series / high temperature cooking bag series / vacuum bag series/ coil packaging series.
Q: Your price is beyond my budget, can you give me some discounts? A: Generally, our price is more competitive in price, higher in quality, and more fashionable in design than other suppliers, in which case, we can’t. Our principle are : the more quantity you order, the more discount we give. On the other hand, we put much importance to our first cooperation, so please be rest assured that our price and service are always satisfactory to you .
Q: What is your productivity? A: Our company have many first-class, advanced producing equipments, besides, there are many experienced technicists .Generally, our productivity per month are about 10 million. As a result , we can make the shipment in time.
Q: What is your payment? A: Our usual payment is 30% advance payment, the rest 70% after you see the B/L copy
Q: How about your sample? A: If you would like our sample similar to yours in stock, we will send it to you. If you would like to make sample as per your requirements for you, you NEED pay for it. . We will refund accordingly the certain sample fee to you when you place order to us. We will make sample for you as soon as we receive your payment and guarantee your quality.
Q: Can I have the bag of your design, but as per my specification? [ OEM ? ]
A: yes, we can. All bags can be customized to be your requirements, therefore, there is no doubt that any size, any logo, any design etc. are available for you. [ YES ]
1) Products is made of the natural material.
2) The quality of product has reached the national standards , has been export of various countries.
3) We can also provide you free samples if you need,the buyer should undertake the sample freight.
4) If you are interested in any of our products or would like to discuss a custom order, please feel free to contact us. We are looking forward to forming successful business relationships with new clients around the world in the near future.
Zhucheng Tripod Thai Packaging Color Co., Ltd. was established in 2001 and is located in the beautiful "Dinosaurs' Hometown" - Zhucheng City.
We have all kinds of machines to make first-class plastic bags. High temperature cooking bag series/vacuum bag series/plastic compound bag series/color printing bag series/food packing bag series are the products we are specialized in. After 10 years of rapid development, our customers are all around the world, like the Japan, Australia and ... View detail