|Place of Origin:||
Anhui, China (Mainland)
|Packaging Details:||Cartons, Pallets, Wooden Cages|
magnetic strip are widely applicable for refrigerator door sealing,shower door sealing,screen window
freezer door magnetic strip
Flexible rubber Magnetic strip, also known as magnetic extrusion strip ,are a composite of CPE, magnetic powders and other different materials. They are produced in flat strips and sheets.
1.Flexible magnet covers a wide variety of magnet materials. The most common constituents in Flexible ferrite magnet material Barium Ferrite and Strontium and, more recently, in rare earth Flexible material, Neodymium Iron Boron, all loaded into PVC binders.
2.Most Flexible magnet material is produced in strip or sheet rolls by extrusion and calendering process. Higher magnetic characteristic/performance. Flexible material is obtained either by work rolling/hardening in the rolling process or by including special additives to the chemical constituent.
3.Flexible materials has a particular steady magnetic power and a smooth surface, which is a uniquely desirable combination of properties for many product designer with a lower cost, especially in flexibility and mach inability, no other magnetic materials has this characteristic comparable to it.
4.Flexible materials is enough soft to be easily bent, twisted, coiled, punched, and otherwise machined into almost any shape without loss of magnetic energy.
Our flexible rubber magnetic strips are:
1) Permanent flexible magnetic extrusions are available plain or with foam,rubber or acrylic adhesive
2) High-quality extrusion magnetic strips and profiles available in a variety of standard and custom shapes, sizes and lengths
3) Applications: refriderators pop-up displays, magnetic insert screens, shower doors, warehouse shelf labels, file labels, etc.
4) Minimum thickness: 040" (1mm)
5) Standard roll length: 100" (30m)
6) Longer roll lengths up to 1000' production coils available
7) Strips can be cut or scored to meet your specific requirements
8) Strips with adhesive can be scored through the magnet to the release liner which allows for easy removal
9) We also produces strips with self - matching poles. Simply cut one piece into halves, rotate one half 180° and the two pieces will match perfectly, all from the same roll
Do SCG supply permanent magnets with standard sizes?
No. SCG accept OEM considering our many years experience in serving our customers, because different have different requirement in grade, size, coating, tolerance etc.
Can I have a free sample of your magnets?
SCG will provide free sample if the sizes in stock, otherwise, we will charge the sample cost which will be returned to our clients after the order confirmed.
How long will it take to receive your price quotation?
Usually it takes 1- 2working days.
What is your lead-time after I place a purchase order?
Usually take 2-3 weeks. If it is needed to make a mould, it may take a little longer.
What is your minimum order in quantity?
SCG do not have the MOQ limitation.
What kind of payment do you accept?
T/T, Paypal, Western Union, Moneygram