Introduction: fruit packing boxes with corrugated plastic is made from Polypropylene (PP) block copolymer, it is an extruded hollow profile sheet consisting of two flat walls connected by vertical ribs.
Features: 1) Through inputting electrostatic prevention and electric conduction material, PP Hollow Sheet can be electrostatic prevention and electric conduction, and its electrical resistivity of surface is between 10^3~10^11 ohm/cm2; 2) Conductive PP packing sheet is mainly used in packaging of electronic components, designed to avoid damaging from sparks of friction; 3) Through corona treatment, PP hollow board can strongly and firmly hold the painted oil.
4) Appearance : rich and varied colors, flatness.
5) Light weight, good toughness, durability, rigidity, high tensile strength, moisture resistance, recycable ect.
1.Unaffected by water. 2.Stronger and more durable than corrugated fiberboard. 3.Extremely lightweight. 4.Won't rust, rot, mildew or corrode like metal or wood. 5.Can be printed on easily and clearly. 6.Tear, puncture and impact-resistant. 7.Can be scored, creased, stapled, nailed, stitched, folded & drilled 8.Can be made for die-cut. 9.Can be sonic or heat welded. 10.Resists a wide range of chemicals, grease and dirt. 11.Can be produced with a non-skid coating on one side.
Packing:PP plastic sheet can be designed as all kinds of transportation box, mailbox, display rack, partition, gift boxes, food packing etc.
1) Much lighter than other corrugated plastic sheet, easy to work with and tough
2) More durable
3) Withstands temperature extremes
4) Excellent cold weather flexibility
5) 100% recyclable and environmental friendly
6) Can be fixed on the walls and floors to protect its surface
7) These products are available throughout the year. Weather and change of environment have no effect on these packaging and will not be out of stock
We are professional pp sheet products factory! You will always get the best quality and the fastest delivery
If you are interested in our products, please let us know. Well be glad to receive your enquiry. When enquiry, please inform us the following details: 1) Size of the board (length*thickness*width) 2) GSM (gram per square meter) which is the most important.