offer all kinds of fuel savers,with good quality and low price.
Fuel saver for motor cycle
- Production introduce
Fuel economizer for motor cycle is a kind of newly practical high-tech and pro-environment product. It produces pressurized oxygen enrichment air and jet into the combustion chamber timely, moderately, duly through the vacuum tube so as to add up oxygen and aid combustion by a second gas-filling. Its gas saving rate can reach 15%-35% and increase power by 20% or above and its exhaust emissions is lower than60% that of national standard which is energy-saving, pro-environmental, profitable both to the people and nation and is up to European standard and sure can say it a great fortune to vehicle-owners.
- Six functions
1. Steady when in low-speed 2. Combustion –aid when in high-speed 3. Get rid of the carbon deposition 4. Engine protection 5. Increase power 6. Speed up easily
3. The five characteristics
1. Well-designed and well-manufactured
2. Obvious fuel economized; gas saving rate can reach15%-35%; reduce exhaust emissions by 50%-80%.
3. Lifespan can be 10,0000 kilometers
4. It does not change vehicle structure and performance; easily to be installed and driven away.
5. Less equipments abrasion and effectively protect the engine
- Vehicle applicable Two-wheel and three-wheel motor cycles
- Installation method
Pedal-driven motor cycles
1. Open the bottom protective gate of the tool cabinet under the seat
2. Find out the vacuum pipe from the carburetor to the combustion chamber and venturi tube.
3. Dismantle the pipe connecting the tree way pipe to the venturi tube and connect the fuel economizer’s shorten soft pipe to the venturi tube.
4. Connect the dismantled pipe to the three way pipe of the fuel economizer.
5. After adjustment, tighten up the exclusive use filter to the fuel economizer nut.
6. Magnet the fuel economizer to the nearing vehicle’s metal part.
1. Dismantle the connecting pipe between the fuel economizer and the cylinder
2. Remove the cushion between and replace with fuel economizer’s cushion and fasten up and seal it.
3. Connect well the fuel economizer’s soft pipe with the cushion’s vacuum pipe.
4. Magnet the fuel economizer to the nearby hidden iron pole under the oil tank.
1. Start the engine
2. Adjust the fuel economizer’s inside screw and observe its tachometer; make its idle speed up or down 150-300 rotation (if there is no tachometer, it can be observed by the idle speed change)
3. Adjust the screw’s outside fixed nut and tighten it up.
4. Adjust the screw according to the fuel economizer’s idle speed and adjust its idle speed to normal one.
7. Maintenance time
According to the local air dust condition, perform maintenance to the fuel economizer filter periodically (usually between 5000-1 0000 kilometers)
1. Dismantle the fuel economizer filter, and use gasoline or cleaner to wash it or change a new filter.
2. Then adjust the screw to the best place following the commissioning method mentioned above.
9. Possible emerging problems and dealing method after equipped with fuel economizer