Inner package: plastic tube/antirust paper/individual paper box;
Outside package: in cartons than in wooden pallets
3-14 days after the order confirm. Others 7-25 days
full Zro2 ceramic bearing 6001CE
1. Material: ZrO2, Si3N4, SiC and Al2O3, etc.
Characteristics of silicon nitride ceramic bearing
Because of its high compressive strength, contact fatigue resistance that is superior to chrome steels, electrical resistivity and low coefficient of friction versus bearing steels, silicon nitride ceramic bearings can be widely used in aviation, aerospace, marine, petroleum, chemical, automotive, electronics, metallurgy, electric power, textile, pumps, medical equipment, scientific research, national defense, military and other domains.
Materail of bearing
Rings:silicon nitride ceramic
Balls:silicon nitride balls.
Cage: PTFE, nylon 66, PEEK,SS304,etc.
We can produce deep groove ball bearing, full complement balls, self-aligning ball bearings, angular contact ball bearings, insert bearing of both full ceramic and hybrid.
1,silicon nitride full ceramic bearing.
2,zirconia full ceramic bearing.
3,hybride ceramic bearing
Compared with traditional metal bearing, full ceramic bearing is featured in following aspects:
1. Could be used at higher temperature. Ceramic maintains mechanical properties at high temperature, so full ceramic bearing can be used at elevated temperature.
2. Corrosion resistant. Full ceramic bearing are more suitable for chemical industry application.
3. More suitable for temperature-variation application. Because thermal expansion co-efficiency of ceramic are smaller than metal, so the change of clearance of full ceramic bearing is smaller than that of metal bearing.
4. More resistance to seizing due to smaller thermal expansion.
5. Could work under poor lubrication, because ceramics are self-lubrication. Full ceramic bearing could be used at high-vacuum environment.
6. Could be used as insulation bearing and can prevent Electrical Arcing because ceramics is not electrical conductor.
7. Could be used in magnetic environment because ceramics do not respond to magnetic forces.
Max Use Temperature °C
Water Absorption (%)
600 Ceramic bearings
Photos of bearings
ZRO2, SI3N4 Series bearings
Packaging & Shipping
1.Single white Box Packing + Plastic bag + Paper carton + Poly Wooden Pallet