US $1.02 - 1.2 / Piece500 Piece/Pieces
Pathological Analysis Equipments
|Place of Origin:||
GUA,Fujian, China (Mainland) China (Mainland)
HCG Pregnancy Test Strip
the early detection of human chronic gonadotropin (HCG) in human serum/plasma or urine specimens
HCG Pregnancy Test Strip is a glycoprotein hormone secreted by the developing placenta during pregnancy. The concentration of HCG in serum is approximately equal to the concentration in urine. The concentrations of hCG in urine and serum continue to rise during the first trimester of pregnancy to as high as 100,000mIU/ml. HCG appears in serum and urine shortly after conception, and continues to increase during the early stages of pregnancy, making it an excellent indicator for the detection of pregnancy.
The kits should be stored at temperature 4-30°C in the sealed pouch for the duration of the shelf life.
1. For in vitro diagnostic use only.
2. Do not use after expiration date.
3. Test device should remain sealed until use.
REAGENTS AND MATERIALS PROVIDED
1. HCG Test Strip
2. Disposable sample pipet
3. Instructions for use
1. Have a certified phlebotomist collect whole blood into a purple, blue or green top collection tube (containing EDTA, citrate or heparin, respectively) by veinpuncture.
2. Separate the plasma by centrifugation.
3. Carefully withdraw the plasma for testing or label and store it at 2-8°C for up to two weeks. Plasma may be frozen at -20°C for up to one year.
1. Have a certified phlebotomist collect whole blood into a red top collection tube (containing no anticoagulants) by veinpuncture.
2. Allow the blood to clot.
3. Separate the serum by centrifugation.
4. Carefully withdraw the serum for testing or label and store it at 2-8°C for up to two weeks. Serum may be frozen at -20°C for up to one year.
1. The urine specimens must be collected in a clean dry container either plastic or glass without preservatives. No centrifugation or filtration of urine is required. Specimens collected at any time may be used. However the first morning urine generally contains the highest concentration of the hormone.
2. If specimens can not be tested within 3 days of collection, they should be stored refrigerated at 2-8 °C.