|1) Viral hepatitis|
2) Drug induced hepatotoricity.
3) Alcohol induced hepatotoricity.
4) Cholestatic jaundice.
Adult: 15 ml syrup two times a day.
Children: 5 ml syrup two times a day.
Adult: One tablet twice a day.
Children: 10 20 drops twice a day
Infants-5 to 10 drops twice a day
|1) Reduces SGPT,SGOT and bilirubin levels. |
2) Increase bite flow.
3) Improves kuptter cell function and builds immunity.
4) Reverses hepatic cell damage.
|DO'S AND DON'TS|
1) Simple and easily digestible food items leafy vegetables, fresh fruits and fresh juices.
2) Prefer luke warm water
3) Small but frequent quantity of food is advised for patientssuffering from liver disorders or diseases to maintain normal liverfunctions.
4) Bed rest especially in jaundice.
1) Consumption of alcohol and hepatotoxic drugs like steroids NSAIDs and
2) Excessive intake of tea and coffee should be avoided.
3) Avoid smoking and chewing of tobacco
4) Avoid oily and spicy food
5) Avoid excessive physical and psychological stress.