The sealant is a kind of solvent-free, single component and curing at room temperature sealant. It shows in paste condition, can squeeze out or daub when operating construction. It will not flow to embed vertical joint and top joint because of the resistance to drop. It presents rubber-like state and is elastic after curing. It can strongly adhere to metal, rubber, wood, cement components, ceramic, glass and so on. Sealing glue is used to fill the void (hole, joint, joint, etc.), have both bonding and sealing functions.
Polyurethane sealant are widely used in civil construction, transportation, etc.
1.In building applications--- fill and seal doors, windows and glass, etc
2. In civil applications--- caulking sealhighway, bridges, runway, etc
3. In automotive applications--- assembly seal the window (mainly windshield glass)
Features & Benefits:
1. Strong adaptability
2. Good wear-resisting performance
3. High mechanical strength
4. Good Bonding performance
5. Good elasticity, has excellent resilience, and can be used for dynamic joint
6. Good flexibility in low temperature
7. Good weathering resistance, service life can reach as long as 15 ~ 20 years
8. Good oil resistance
9. Resistance to biological aging
10. Reasonable prices
Tack free time
Cure Rate of time
In service Temperature range
-40°C to 90°C
Hardness (SHORA A)
>0.4 MPa at 100% elongation @ +23°C
Tensile strength at break
Construction joint filler seal,waterproof caulking of facility for balcony,swimming pool and bathroom and sealing of car glass ect.
Storage & Shelf Life:
Store between 5°C and 30°C, Shelf life is 9-12 months in original unopened cartridge or sausage.
Langwei polyurethane sealant is supplied in 300mL cartridges and 400mL , 600mL sausage package, 20pcs per carton.