Kastar PU Foam Spray/Construction Foam/PU Foam Spray/Fixing Foam/Window Foam is made of high quality one component polyurethane material. It has a large expansion capacity, and can be hardened within air moisture. Its harden surface can be painted,
and the temperature resistance is from 40 to 90 .
It can be adhere to all building materials and applied to insulating and filling of larger seams, joints,
cracks such as gaps between walls, windows and doors, unreachable areas around pipes, etc.
It has good performances in anti-freezing, anti-moisture, noise-resistant and heat -insulation.
65mm x 300mm H
750ml x 12pcs/ctn
20ft Container Loading
TECHNICAL DATA SHEET
Tack-Free Time (min)
Dust-free after 20-25 min.
Cutting Time (hour)
50~60% open cells
Specific Gravity (kg/m³)
Application Temperature Range
Fire Class (DIN 4102 )
Insulation Factor (Mw/m.k)
Compressive Strength (kPa)
Tensile Strength (kPa)
Water Absorption (ML)
0.3~0.8 (no epidermis)
<0.1 (with epidermis)
· Application where temperature between +5°c to +35°c
· Installing, fixing and insulating of door and window frames.
· Filling and sealing of gaps, joint, openings and cavities.
· Connecting of insulation materials and roof construction.
· Bonding and mounting.
· Insulating the electrical outlets and water pipes.
· Heat preservation, cold and sound insulation.
· Packaging purpose,wrap the precious & fragile commodity, shake-proof and anti-pressure.
Excellent adhesion to a wide variety of surfaces such as UPVC, masonry, brick, block work, glass, steel, aluminum, timber and other substrates (except PP, PE and Teflon).
High thermal and asoustical insulation.
Very good filling capacities
Does Not slump at low temperature.
Application temperature between -18°c to +30°c
Optimal application temperature between +18°c to +25°c
It contains CFC-free propellants which are harmless to the ozone layer.
1. Shake the aerosol can for at least 40seconds.
2. Clean and moisten surfaces with a water sprayer prior to application.
3. Fit the gun or straw on the adaptor. Firmly screw the can on the adapter and turn the flow adjustment screw.
4. Fill the holes and cavities approximately 50% as the foam will expand. Bottom up during application.
5. Foam will be tack-free in about 10 minutes.
6. Excess can be trimmed in about 20 minutes.
STOREAGE & SHLF LIFE
12 months in unopened packing store in temperature between +5°c to +25°c, Keep in cool, shade and well ventilated area. Always keep the can with the valve pointed upwards.
Kater Adhesives Industrial Co., Ltd is a group company specializing in the development, production and sale of silicone sealant, silicon sealant, acetic silicone sealant, acetoxy silicone sealant, acid silicone sealant, neutral silicone sealant, structural silicone sealant, rtv silicone sealant, glass silicone sealant;, weatherproof silicone sealant; polyurethane sealant, polyurethane spray foam, polyurethane pu foam, pu foam, pu foam sealant; polyurethane sealant, polyurethane adhesive ... View detail