About 29051 results:
Other Mobile Phone Accessories (7805)

hollow out stylus pen,rubber tip stylus pen

FOB Price: US $0.01 - 0.35 / Piece Get Latest Price
Min.Order Quantity: 500 Piece/Pieces
Supply Ability: 1000000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Port: shenzhen
Payment Terms: L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram,paypal
Add to My Favorites

Quick Details

Place of Origin:
Guangdong China (Mainland)
Brand Name:
klw
Model Number:
klw-062a
size(mm):
112*9
weight(g):
4
color:
Any color available
material:
aluminum
package:
1pcs/opp bag
delivery:
5-7 days
feature:
rubber tip stylus pen
MOQ:
500pcs
LOGO:
printing/ lasering
OEM/ODM:
highly welcomed

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Detail: 1pcs/opp bag ,packaging which you request
Delivery Detail: 5-7 business days after payment

Specifications

hollow out stylus pen,rubber tip stylus pen
apply to:any screen
color:any color
price:exw price
logo:printing/lasering

hollow out stylus pen,rubber tip stylus pen

Descriptions:

1.made of high quality metal+soft silicone rubber tip , tip as sensitive and sharp, easy to write, leading of fashion trends ;

2.The touch is comfortable ,flexible and fast . Prevent scratches, bumps, grease and finger prints on the screen ;

3.Handling parts is long for use, will not feel tired when use long time

4.Built-in shirt clip and easily clip on your pocket, book and etc. 

Item:

hollow out stylus pen,rubber tip stylus pen

Color:

Available in any color

Size:

112*9 mm

MOQ:

500pcs

weight:

4 g / pcs

Material: 

aluminum

Feature:

rubber tip stylus pen

packing detail:

1pcs/opp bag ,packaging which you request

Quality

guaranteed

Price

competitive

Service

good after-sales service;

quick response

 

OEM/ODM

welcome

 Product Pictures:   

 

Packaging:

1) Original retail packaging
2) Opp simple packaging
3) OEM packaging with or without your brand is acceptable. Your OEM orders are welcomed.

 

Lead Time:

 

5-7 days

 

Payment:

 

1)Trade terms: FOB

 

2)Payment terms:

 

*We accept T/T, Western Union, Paypal, cash and other payment method.

 

*We request 100% payment before we ship. we request 30% deposit; the other 70% should be paid after the cargo was ready.

 

Quality Check :

 

We check our products one by one before we pack and ship to make sure they are all what you ordered, to make sure the quantity and in good condition.

 

Factory pictures:

Shipping : 

 

About US:

We are a professional factory manufacturing all kinds of digital electronics products, including stylus pens, tablet leather cases, and digital accessories. In order to meet the newest market requests, our design department staff members always try their best to develop all kinds of stylus pens and other digital products. There are almost 100 workers in our company, and the area of our company is about 2,000 square meters. We believe you will be satisfied with our good products and the best service.

 

 

 

Welcome to inquiry!!

 

 

 

Not exactly what you want? 1 request,multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>
We are a professional factory manufacturing all kinds of digital electronics products, including stylus pens, tablet leather cases, and digital accessories. In order to meet the newest market requests, our design department staff members always try their best to develop all kinds of stylus pens and other digital products. There are almost 100 workers in our company, and the area of our company is about 2,000 square meters. We believe you will be satisfied with our good products and the best ... View detail

Basic Information

Product/Service (We Sell): stylus pen,screen protector,LED pen,touch pen,Laser stylus touch pen  
Number of Employees: 51 - 100 People  

Factory Information

Factory Size (Sq.meters): Below 1,000 square meters  
Factory Location: NO.914-917,Gelin Wangyuan, No. 96, Yannan Rd., Futian District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China (Mainland)  
Number of Production Lines: 6  
Number of R&D Staff: 5 - 10 People  
Number of QC Staff: 21 - 30 People  

Supplier Assessment Report

Do you want to know more about this company before you make a deal? Request an Assessment Report.
Supplier Assessment Reports are detailed on-line reports about the supplier's capabilities. It helps you get all the information you need to trade confidently with suppliers.

Send your message to this supplier

Sourcing Products & Suppliers on Alibaba.com

Search Products
Enter the product you are looking for in the Search Bar and click Search
Contact Suppliers
Click Contact Now to send an inquiry or I’m online, Chat now to chat online
Check Messages
Check quotes & messages from suppliers in your email inbox or Message Center
China (Mainland) | Contact Details
Experience: Established 2013

Communicate with Supplier:

Ms. Mandy Rao
Ms. Mandy Rao:
What can I do for you?
Not exactly what you want?
1 request,multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>