TZWD series flat die wood pellet machine is designed for a variety ofbiomass raw materials. The input size is 3-5mm, moisture should be 13%-18%, most popular finished pellets diameter is 6mm and 8mm.
Naive gearbox gear using alloy steel, surface carburizing and quenching treatment, the fine grinding processing, smooth transmission, low noise, large bearing capacity, low temperature, long service life.
Feature of The Pellet Machine:
1. It is widely used to make pellets from light substance, such as wood chips, sawdust, straw, pasture, chrysanthemum, palm leaf and so on;
2. The feeder’s especial structure makes materials conveyed evenly, it is specially designed for pellet of light substance with the density of 0.3-0.6g/ cm3;
3. Feeder, conditioner and chute are made of stainless steel with long service life;
4. It is with magnet and over load protection system, which protects the machine during production;
5. Feeder has a variable speed controller to meet different outputs requirements;
6. It makes gear directly-connecting as the driver, and is with quick-release die fixed by clamps, which will increase the output by 15% when compared to a machine with a belt conveyer;
7. The bearing and oil seal in the main drive are imported from Japan to ensure highly-efficient, stability and high quality;
8. The alloy steel die is with international advanced equipment and techniques, and has long service life, and can make slippery pellets of the highest quality.
the produce line
Application of Pellet Machine:
The animal feed flat die pellet machine is widely used in animal feed (bio-) organic fertilizer industry,
waste dealing company, sugar making plant, paper pellet production plant, medicine
making plant or sawdust mill factory.
Technical Parameters Of Pellet Machine:
Output for Sawdust(kg/h)
the spare part
The suitable raw materials for fodder : soybean, hay, corn flour, tapioca flour, wheat flour, bran, bean dregs, crumbs, etc.
Fuel Material :
The suitable materials are rice husk, sunflower husks, peanut shells and other fruits and shells; twigs, tree trunk,
bark and other wood waste; various crops, weeds, straw, etc.
Packaging & Shipping
We can deliver the goods to you by sea, by air, by express or by land transportation. We will try my best to make you get the goods faster and safe.