hot sale gear operated Gate Valve
1. short delivery time
2. Good quality
3. Competitive price
hot sale gear operated Gate Valve
For more information, please contact me directly, technical information and catalog will be passed as soon as possible!
• Flexible Wedge for improved seating and ease of operation, especially in high temperature service. Wedges are accurately guided thru the entire stroke.
• Standard trim is API trim 8 for carbon steel valves, API trim 5 for chrome alloy valves, and API trim 10 for CF8M (T316) valves for optimal performance under normal conditions. Other trim materials are available on request.
• Seat faces lapped for smooth finish and superior sealing.
• Stems are non-rotating with surface finish to maximize packing seal for low fugitive emissions.
• Bonnet and Yoke arms designed for ease of gear, motor or cylinder actuator adaptation.
• Each valve is shell, seat and back-seat pressure tested per industry standard API 598.
• Gland is two piece gland / gland flange design for optimal alignment and uniform packing compression
• End Flanges have the following raised faces per ASME B16.5:
Classes 150-300: 1/16” (2mm).
Classes 600-1500: 1/4” (7mm).
• Weld ends are available per ASME B16.25 or per customer’s specification.
• Each valve has a unique certification number that is traceable to the valve certification sheet which includes MTR data, pressure test report, inspection report and certificate of conformance.
• Other available options as follows:
-Alternate valve materials such as chrome and stainless steel alloys
-Alternate trim materials
-Bypass, drain and other auxiliary connections
-Gear, motor, and cylinder actuators available
-Special cleaning for applications such as oxygen or chlorine
-Other options available as specified
The Valve World Expo ( Dec. 2014,Germany)
The OTC exbihition (May, 2014, Houston, USA)
The OTC exhibition ( May, 2013, Houston, USA )
The Valve Word Expo ( Sep. 2013, Suzhou, China)
The Valve World Expo ( Nov. 2012,Germany)
1- What is a kv-value?
Answer: Capacity / kv - value: – Specifies how many m3/hour (capacity) water is passing through the valve at a differential pressure at 1 bar. – Is a result of all the different constants coming from shape of orifices, units etc. which are reduced to one new constant, the kv - value. – Is used to calculate capacity: – ? = density (kg / m3) – ?P = P1 - P2 Q = k v ?P [m3 / h]
2- Where can I find approvals and certificates for ONEV products? E.g. do you
have a PEDcertificate for valves?
Answer: You can find product approvals and certificates for all our products on our internet website. Follow this link to search for documents either by product or by authority:
4- Can you deliver products exclusively made for us?
Answer: Yes, we have the possibility to develop products that are unique for one customer subject to individual agreements. The products may differ in appearance, technical features or packaging. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Welcome to your inquiry and order, pls contact us directly.
Zhejiang Number One Valve Co., Ltd. is a leading valve manufacturer, which is located in Oubei Town as the "Town of China Valve & Pump" in China. Our company covers an area of 20,000 square meters with more than 150 employees and various manufacturing facility. The quality of our products is stable and credible to pass the ISO 9001:2000, API and CE international certifications.
We mainly manufacture the valves according to ANSI, API, JIS, DIN, BS, and Chinese GB standards. Our main products ... View detail