capain tire sealer inflator
1.450ml Tyre Fix
3.Tyre Sealant, Tyre Inflator
4.100% applicable to breach
tyre repair spray
Captain Tire Sealer & Inflator is designed to quickly seek-out and effectively seal most normal punctures and slow leaks. It is 100% applicable to breach within 6mm on tubeless rubber tyres of cars, motorcycles, electrical bicycles. No jack nor tyre-undo is needed. One step procedure of tyre bumping and repairing is finished in seconds. It can also be filled into new tyres to prevent unexpected leakage.Non-toxic and odorless. No corrosion and no damage to the tire.
300ml can be used for both bicycle tyres and motorcycle tyres, and even small car tyres.
D52mm x 195mm H
300ml x 24pcs/ctn
20ft Container Loading
1. Keep away from heat, flame, spark and other source of ignition.
2. Store in a cool, dry place (45C); Avoid direct sunlight.
3. Do not clash, puncture, or incinerate the can.
4. Keep out of reach of children;
Some key words about our company:
1.Established in 1997, about 15 years of history
2.Owns 2 main factories, one in Zhongshan making aerosol, one in Foshan making sealants;
3.Three (3) main brands: I-LIKE, CAPTAIN, IMAX
4.Certificates of ISO9001, ROHS, TUV, ASTM,REACH, etc.
5.Gold member of more than 5 B2B websites: Alibaba, Alibaba Japan, Alibaba China, Made-in-China, TradeKey.
6.Production capability more than 6 million pcs/cartridge per month;
7.Monthly export more than 50 containers;
8.Exported to more than 50 countries and regions;
9.More than 90 big distributors in Chinese market
10.With more than 10 sole agents in the world
1. If possible remove object causing puncture. 2. Deflate the tyre; Shake the can well before use; 3. Screw connecting tube firmly onto tyre valve; Hold the can upright-button uppermost-remove protector cap-press button until tyre appears firm. 4. After bumping is finished, disconnect both ends of the tube. Immediately drive 3-5km to allow the sealer to spread in tyre and mend the puncture. Then check and adjust tyre pressure.
5. It is just for emergency use. Repair your punctured tire with Michel Rubber Patch at your earliest possibility.
6 Keep away from heat, flame, spark and other source of ignition.
7 Store in a cool, dry place (45°C); Avoid direct sunlight.