1.Switch&Push Button Box
2.Material:ABS or PC
electric switch box
ip54 electronic meter case electric switch box waterproof electrical box cover
1,The product weighs approximately 1/4 the weight of an iron box and can be easily installed or moved,The product is free from corrosion, carries superior insulation..
2,The Product has passed waterproof and dustproof carried out under rigid quality standards.(IP 66)
3,The use is also convenient for the installation of Terminal Substitution Rail, Button Box, Small Terminal, Signal , Relay and Sensor , Communication and joint Box etc.
Product Shown and Drawing:
The other Size:
There are lots of sizes and models not displayed on website , you can contact me via Skype: saip3320
We also can do customer's size , please feel free to contact me .
*We accept T/T , Paypal and Western Union.
*For the sample order , it's best by Paypal or Western Union.
*Over $10000, 40% in advance upon placing order, the rest 60% be paid before shipment.
Saip Electric Group Co.,Ltd(called"Saip"for short)is an enterprise specialized in design,production and sales of electric equipments. Head office located in the largest manufacturing base of electric equipment of Wenzhou China, which is called"the Electric Equipment Capital of China",next to Shanghai and Ningbo Ports. Saip has Five specialized branches, over 300 specialized cooperative partners.Saip,an ISO9001 certificated enterprise,owns modern production lines and high quality controlling equipment with scientific administration, professional engineers, highly trained teams technicians and skilled workers.
Hello , this is Abel from Saip Electric Group Company Limited .
Thanks for your inquiry of our product.
Please feel free to contact me: )
|electrical boxes ul listed|safe box|octagon electrical box|octagon box|steel box|outdoor electric meter box|smc electric meter box|fireproof electric meter boxes|junction box|with pvc material|control box|underground electrical junction boxes|round electrical junction box|waterproof electrical junction box|new plastic outdoor electrical boxes|waterproof electrical box|ip66 abs waterproof electrical box|abs waterproof electrical box 80x110x70mm|electric meter box|custom electrical box|ip65 cusotm electrical box|junction electrical box|electrical equipment cabinet|electric control box/electric cabinet|underground waterproof electrical box|pvc junction box|abs electrical box|electrical box|enclosure for power supply electrical box|outdoor waterproof electrical box|4x4 metal conduit box|metal electric conduit box|electrical boxes|power |distribution board|cable box|junction box|wiring box|aluminum die cast electrical box|extruded aluminum enclosure|ip65 electrical enclosure|electrical outlet boxes steel boxes|galvanised steel boxes|watertight junction box|solar junction box|solar cell junction box|waterproof cable junction box|junction box|solar connection box|solar connectors box|distribution box|electrical distribution box|explosion proof junction box|filled joints|cast resin joints|electrical junction box size|connection box|terminal box|aluminum box|aluminium extrusion for enclosure|electrical extrusion enclosure|enclosure power box|aluminum light box|advertising light box|aluminum frame light box|aluminum enclosure metal box|aluminium box|waterproof aluminum enclosure box ip65|aluminium enclosure box|aluminium portable box|ute box|truck tool box|
Our company (called "Saip" for short) is an enterprise specialized in the design, production and sales of electric equipment. Our office is located in the largest manufacturing base of electric equipment of Wenzhou, which is called "the Electric Equipment Capital of China".
Saip has five specialized branches, and over 300 specialized cooperative partners. Saip, an ISO9001 certificated enterprise, has modern production lines and high quality controlling equipment with scientific ... View detail
Indicates information has been verified onsite by a certification specialist
Product/Service (We Sell):
Solar Charge Controller,Solar Power System,Water Proof Box,Distribution Box,LED Controller,LED Lens,Temperature Controller,Heater,Wind Turbine,Inverter,Industry Plugs and Sockets,Terminal(All products only for oversea)
Number of Employees:
101 - 200 People
Trade & Market
Central America North America Western Europe Eastern Asia Northern Europe Southern Europe Oceania South America South Asia Southeast Asia Mid East Eastern Europe Africa
Total Annual Sales Volume:
US$10 Million - US$50 Million
51% - 60%
Factory Size (Sq.meters):
Below 1,000 square meters
2F, No. 3 Building, No. 688, Station Road, Liushi Town, Yueqing City, Zhejiang Province, China
Number of Production Lines:
Number of R&D Staff:
Less than 5 People
Number of QC Staff:
Less than 5 People
OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered