1. Quilting The top-most layer of padding inside the mattress, consisting of Foam and/or Fibers stitched to the underside of the damask.
2. Foam offers extra comfort and ongoing support.
3. Cotton Pad provides the needed firmness and support.
4. Bonnell spring adds durability and helps retain long lasting support. All spring are well heat-treated.
5. Cotton Pad provides the needed firmness and support.
6. Damask used for mattress Covers whose design is typically woven into the fabric rather than printed onto it.