|Item Type:||Fiber Optic Lights||Input Voltage(V):||110-240||Lamp Power(W):||150|
|Lamp Luminous Flux(lm):||1500||Lamp Luminous Efficiency(lm/w):||100||CRI (Ra>):||80|
|Color Temperature(CCT):||Cool White||Working Temperature(℃):||-20 - 40||Working Lifetime(Hour):||6000|
|IP Rating:||IP20||Certification:||BV,CCC,CE,UL||Emitting Color:||RGB|
|Lamp Body Material:||optic||Light Source:||LED||Place of Origin:||Guangdong China (Mainland)|
|Brand Name:||LUMIDEA||Model Number:||F516||Type:||contemporary|
|Name:||Modern Optical fiber lighting||Input voltage:||110, 220 to 240V||Appliance:||
home decoration, hotel decoration, and lighting
|Certificate:||UL, BV, SGS, CE|
|Packaging Detail:||carton packed with foam inside|
|Delivery Detail:||To guarantee the quality, 15~25days after the deposit|
led light source fiber optics F516
1.optic fiber ceiling lights
2.fashion design lighting
3.UL, BV, SGS, CE certificate
Welcome to China! Welcome to our factory!
|Product name:||led light source fiber optics|
|Material:||Optic & stainless steel|
(other color can be customized, such as blue, red, tan, black, pink, purple, coffee, cognac, amber...)
|Body color:||as picture|
|Delivery date:||To guarantee the quality, 15~25days after the deposit|
carton packed with foam inside
|Certifications:||UL BV SGS CE|
|Payment:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Features:||Luxury, Top-grade, modern|
|Surface treatment:||Refined plating|
|export:||All over the world|
|Appliance:||Home, hotel, villa, bar, senior clubs...|
|other:||OEM and ODM order are welcome|
|How to purchase from us:|
|Quotation →PI → Confirm PI → Arrange 30% deposit → Manufacture →Pay balance → Shipping.|
1. Terms of shipment:
Before ordering please contact us to confirm your preferred shipment method.
Items are only shipped after payment is confirmed.
2. Shipping Companies:
If you need help selecting a fast and reliable shipping company,
please contact us direct and we will do our best help.
30%DEPOSIT BEFORE PRODUCTION, REMAINING 70% PAYMENT BEFOREshipment
Any item received that gets a broken or damaged part during shipping we will replace the broken part that was damaged for free. It usually takes us about 1-2 weeks to replace any part.
We would like to assure you that our chandeliers are made from top quality materials and workmanship and we are 100% sure that you will be totally satisfied with your purchase.
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24hours
2. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English
3. OEM&ODM, any your customized lightings we can help you to design and put into product
4. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information
5. Best quality, competitive price and on time delivery
Not every light there are in stock, so pls contack us for confirming before you place a order or give much more delivery time to us, by say 12-20 days so that we have enough time to produce the light special for you.
Contact Information :
Thanks for your attention and warmly welcome you to chat with me!
Good Quality and Good Price is Our Factory Life, and also our Promise!
Call me: 0086-18025191972/15125772610 Kevin
Add my skype: kevin861001