|Place of Origin:||
Shanghai China (Mainland)
MADE IN SHANGHAI
|Packaging Detail:||PACKING:PALLET SPECIFICATION:0.4MM~100MM TIME:10~15 DAYS PAYMENT TERMS:L/VC|
|Delivery Detail:||READY STOCK|
15.081mm ceramic ball
in stock for delivery
frication coefficient is low
high temperature usage
.731Compared with steel ball, Si3N4 ceramic ball has following advantages:
1. ceramic ball is 59% lighter than steel ball, which means less centrifugal force and less wear on the groove during high speed and acceleration.
2. ceramic ball is 44% larger elastic modulus, which means less deformation under load
3. Harder with Rockwell hardness as 78
4. ceramic ball has Smaller friction coefficient
5. Only 1/4 coefficient of thermal expansion of steel, can endure sharp fluctuation of temperature
6. Superior surface finish can be achieved, Ra could be 4~6 nm
7. Can endure high temperature with high hardness and strength up to 1050°C
8. Never rust, and can roll without lubrication.
9. ceramic ball is More corrosion resistant than steel.
10. Free of metal contamination.
12. Electric isolation
13. No adhesive-wear with metal
14. Contact angular is very large with molten and nearly no reaction
All above combination makes Si3N4 to be first choice for high-demand bearing ball material and valve ball.