The device consists of medical adhesive tape, a pair of polypropylene hasps liner. The tape is porous nonwoven or PU film polypropylene hasps that is designed to allow for a non-invasive closure of a wound and to encourage a tight closure of the wound for an early and successful healing. It is a new technique that can reduces tissue trauma, improves patient comfort and possible causes less scarring after healing.
1. Suture and staple free skin closure device
2. Clearly observe the wound
3. Applies to deal with irregular wounds
4. Reversible and adjustable bi-directional wound/incision approximation
5. Hypo-Allergenic top grade medical adhesives
6. Decreases potential formation of hypertrophic and keloid scars
7. Reduce surgical complexity and speed up wound closure
8. Simple & easy to use and short stay in hospital
9. Reduce risk of infection and avoid damaging of skin edges and adjacent tissue
wound closure device
Precise and unique structure design ensures the convenience operation and stufficient closing force when pulling.
Self-locked structure design ensures the ribbon will not be loosened during the treatment.
It can be tightened gradually, especially for the edema wounds.
Made of special poly material , provides strong closure force.
Medical Adhesive Tape
Air-permeable and perfect biocompatibility ensures the device placed on human skin for long period.
Strong and Stable holding power provides enough strength to close the wound.
180° peel strength ensures peeling easily without and glue residue.
1.Stop bleeding and cleaning the wound.
2.Open the package.
3.Take the wound closure device off the paper.
4.Stick on the wound skin.
5.Press the adhesive ribbons carfully.
6.Apply enough devices according to the wound degree (each device should be 2mm away from others)
7.Tighten the hasps gently.
8.Cut the long ribbons, apply dressing if possible.
9.Remove the devices lightly after recovery.
Patience USE case
USE our wound closure device
1.What certificate do you have ?
We have CE , ISO and FDA certificate.
2. What is the MOQ ?
3. Is there any sample charge & is it refundable?
Yes, there is sample charge for producing samples. Under circumstances, full sample
charge can be refunded after placing orders.
4. What is the lead time?
For normal dressing, we usually need 10-15 days.
5. Can you short the lead time ?
Yes, we can try to short the lead time if you need goods very very urgently , but not every order can do that , we will short
lead time for real need.
6. Do you have quantity discount?
Yes, we have quantity discount, so you can try to place order together ,then you can get more discount.